The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Yeah, that's what I was on about. Got the same bet as Ronaldo, although with less money on it, think I'll spend about £10 on doubles with double chances; that way I'm almost guaranteed to at least get the money back; the only way I'll lose is if only one does not go in (nailed on to happen now).

Yeah, that's what I was on about. Got the same bet as Ronaldo, although with less money on it, think I'll spend about £10 on doubles with double chances; that way I'm almost guaranteed to at least get the money back; the only way I'll lose is if only one does not go in (nailed on to happen now).

Got to do it man. Kid at work used to tell me when he put some zaney bet on "I have had a daft fiver acculator"....gambling is not about the taking part it is about winning & profit.

Got to do it man. Kid at work used to tell me when he put some zaney bet on "I have had a daft fiver acculator"....gambling is not about the taking part it is about winning & profit.

Which I've said a fair few times in this thread already :thup:

Mind, I can still understand people who only do a bit of "casual gambling", absolutely nowt wrong with it.

Btw, I've been fucking lucky with last minutes goals now, had both Man U and Celtic on Sunday, both which scored in stoppage time, plus Stoke tonight. Getting slightly worried, stoppage time goals are usually reserved for fucking bets up, not winning them :kasper:

Well my bets went tits up last night, might stick an £10 accy on tonight for Aston Villa, Chelsea, Man City & Man Utd - do I throw in Celtic & Ranger as well?

Does anyone know what sort of odds I'll get for those (I can't get on any gambling sites at work)?

Well my bets went tits up last night, might stick an £10 accy on tonight for Aston Villa, Chelsea, Man City & Man Utd - do I throw in Celtic & Ranger as well?

Does anyone know what sort of odds I'll get for those (I can't get on any gambling sites at work)?

You certainly do not throw in Celtic and Rangers.

On bet365 you get a little over 3/1 for those four. Worth a punt if you ask me.

EDIT: With Celtic and Rangers you get 5.37/1. They are both away though, and I've no idea if they'll play their best teams in the cup or not. I'm staying well clear.

Stuck £5 on Inter, Sampdoria, Palermo and Man U, pays almost £100. Don't think it'll come off, but fancied to give it a try.

Still thinking about how I'll treat those four remaining games from yesterday. Think I might put a bit more on them, while also covering my ground should they not come off.

You certainly do not throw in Celtic and Rangers.

On bet365 you get a little over 3/1 for those four. Worth a punt if you ask me.

EDIT: With Celtic and Rangers you get 5.37/1. They are both away though, and I've no idea if they'll play their best teams in the cup or not. I'm staying well clear.

Cheers for that, I think you're right and I'll not go for Celtic and Rangers and stick to a four team bet @ £10.

Put some bets in today.

Villa - Cardiff h

Chelski - QPR h

Man City - Fulham - h

Man Utd - Wolves h

Preston - Spurs a

Rosenborg - Tromsø h

£15 returns £117

---

Aalesund - Odd Grenland h

Molde - Vålerenga h

£25 returns £105

---

Aalesund - Odd Grenland h

Rosenborg - Tromsø h

£20 returns £81

---

Coventry - Boro a

Ipswic - Newcastle a

Rosenborg - Tromsø h

West Brom - Palace h

£30 returns £348

Arsenal v West Brom

Arsenal

4/11  Win     

-          Seville v Mallorca

Seville

2/5  Win     

-          Sunderland v Birmingham

Sunderland

4/6  Win     

-          Villarreal v Real Madrid

Real Madrid

8/13  Pending     

-          Man City v Fulham

Man City

4/11  Pending     

-          Hull v Everton

Everton

6/5  Pending     

-          Aston Villa v Cardiff

Aston Villa

4/9  Pending     

-          Racing Santander v Barcelona

Barcelona

1/3  Win     

If anyone wants easy money they should include Rosenborg in their bets, undefeated in 24 matches and will win the league with a win tonight. You don't even have to know anything about them to see that it's simple money.

already have. they've been a good earner for me this season.

If anyone wants easy money they should include Rosenborg in their bets, undefeated in 24 matches and will win the league with a win tonight. You don't even have to know anything about them to see that it's simple money.

already have. they've been a good earner for me this season.

:nods: