The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

COME ON SANTA FE BOGOTA!

I really shouldn't put money on random clubs in the middle of the night, should I? :undecided:

its great if your watching the game.........awaiting CSKA moscow later today  :thup:

I've not been able to pick a winner in weeks so many thanks to Towelie and Kaizero. Orebro, Lillestrom and Tromso came up trumps which is like a lottery win in comparison believe me.

Bad day turns good:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2vd5o94.jpg

:thup:

At what stage of the match did you put this on mate? I was at that match cos I'm from Barrow and there was only one winner once Phil Mitchell headed in the equaliser.

Guest je85

Does everyone keep track of their winnings/loses over the season? I'm £45 up but I'm not a big better. I've only ever put on more than about £3 if it's when signing up to get a free bet.

Towelie or anyone else got some info for the Swedish games? Helsingborgs seem a decent shout.

Need Molde for about 100 profit.

Bold. Though I haven't looked at form, just seen them at 5/2. Good luck!

Gefle are decent at home, but other than that, I see no reason why you shouldn't go for Helsingborg to win. Got a feeling Kalmar might beat BP as well, but it's hard to tell. The third game is a derby game, which you should probably stay away from.

Thought fuck it and put 27 that i won yesterday on them and cska who've already won. If they win i'm very tempted to put most or all on chelsea -1 and dundee united, would end up with about 320 if they all came in.

Bad day turns good:

At what stage of the match did you put this on mate? I was at that match cos I'm from Barrow and there was only one winner once Phil Mitchell headed in the equaliser.

About 2 minutes into Extra Time I put it on.

N-O has all bases covered, it seems.

Knowing my luck it'll be my 13 away defeats in 16 away games friends at Denzilspor who'll contrive to get something from Trabzonspor.

Bad day turns good:

About 2 minutes into Extra Time I put it on.

Those are some supreme odds in that case, well done :thup:

Fancy that, three games in the last two days in the Swedish league I've predicted, and all of them have come in. Wonder if it has something to do with me not betting on them :shifty:

Don't worry, that sort of thing usually happens. Was put through the mill with Helsingborg like.  :lol:

I'll return the favour by predicting..err... Everton pre-season games?