The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

My bet on Carroll to be top scorer has been settled 50/50 with Nolan as they were joint in the league so I've only got half of it.. had a bit of a whinge about it and I'm waiting for a copy of the T&C from Paddy Power. :undecided:

Pretty standard rule I think. Happened to me one time I backed Kluivert to be top scorer in the Euros. I think he was joint winner so the winnings were halfed as we wasn't the out right winner.

Aye if that's what the craic is I'll take it, bit annoyed though as the bet stated Top Newcastle Goalscorer and didn't state that it was league goals only. If that's how they settle though then fair enough.

Why haven't Barca scored yet? It should be 5-0 man.

1-0. :lol:

Unacceptable. Messi should be firing them in from 60 yards out, not tapping it in.

Sums up my luck at the moment.

Almeria in pretty shite form, Villarreal have picked up in the past month or 2 a lot, barring Barca at the weekend. Very, very annoying.

Sums up my luck at the moment.

Almeria in pretty s**** form, Villarreal have picked up in the past month or 2 a lot, barring Barca at the weekend. Very, very annoying.

3-0 :lol:

Getafe @ 4/7

Valencia @ 1/4

Villarreal @ 13/10

Barcelona -2 @ 4/6

Skybet may as well pay me now, tbh.  :snod:

:lol:

Another loss for me today already with Assyriska losing 3-0. Top of the league they are, playing Hammarby who should have been well demoralised after losing a 2-0 lead to 2-3 at the weekend. Hope to fuck Barcelona don't win by two or more goals now.