The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Have shamelessly copied Mowen's bet, same teams, same stake.

There's not much on tonight really, quite like sticking a couple of draws on to add a bit of interest sometimes though.

That's why I had a look in here, a quick browse from me found no value. Despite your pretty ghastly weekend (none right) I'm happy to back you with a whopping £3.

Have shamelessly copied Mowen's bet, same teams, same stake.

There's not much on tonight really, quite like sticking a couple of draws on to add a bit of interest sometimes though.

That's why I had a look in here, a quick browse from me found no value. Despite your pretty ghastly weekend (none right) I'm happy to back you with a whopping £3.

Couldn't believe this weekend :lol:

Had been on a pretty good run, it was a spectacular way to end it.

Gutted at

John Miles produces a volleyed right-footed shot from just inside the penalty area and hits the post.

Gutted Part II @

Shot by Robert Grant from deep inside the area bounces off the post.

Will get about £60 so close to £250....1 more goal!!!!

You all will be happy when I come and announce my winning bet late :) Birmingham and Man U and Villa to win. Was shitting myself when I saw that Blackburn had scored, was sure Birmingham would f*** things up.

Does anyone  really care? How much did you win?

I got £54.69

You all will be happy when I come and announce my winning bet late :) Birmingham and Man U and Villa to win. Was shitting myself when I saw that Blackburn had scored, was sure Birmingham would f*** things up.

to quote kai the zero. 'if you don't post it, it didn't happen'

Like I give a shit what he says :lol:

Spence, I won about £50. Didn't put too much on it, as I wasn't too confident and I've done shit lately.

Of course you care, you're Swedish and I am Norwegian. People always care what superior people think of them.

Of course you care, you're Swedish and I am Norwegian. People always care what superior people think of them.

Why the fuck would I care what you have to say then? ???

I won about £50. Didn't put too much on it, as I wasn't too confident and I've done s*** lately.

Nice one Towelie :thup:

WITHDRAW MONEY & SPEND IT!!!!

I wish I'd have followed your advice in the Corinthas game.

Why the fuck would I care what you have to say then? ???

Because we could just buy Sweden and force you to care. :pow: