The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

A question, basically i've fucked up on my accy, put draws for WBA and Cardiff when I  should have put away wins, once you leave the shop is that it with regards to altering any mistakes you make?

Aye.  Draws in those matches aren't exactly impossible though.

A question, basically i've fucked up on my accy, put draws for WBA and Cardiff when I  should have put away wins, once you leave the shop is that it with regards to altering any mistakes you make?

Aye.  Draws in those matches aren't exactly impossible though.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, not the end of the world.

I knew something was up when I saw that the potential winnings were £498 off a £5 stake. :laugh:

Does anyone here know whats if a match is postponed as far as betting is concerned? I've put sth. on the Doncaster - Leicester game and the match is off. Will my bet be canceled and my money returned or will the match count when it's played later sometime?

Does anyone here know whats if a match is postponed as far as betting is concerned? I've put sth. on the Doncaster - Leicester game and the match is off. Will my bet be canceled and my money returned or will the match count when it's played later sometime?

It will just be void. If it was just a single you'll get the money back, if it's part of an accy then it's not part of it but the other games still stand.

It will just be void. If it was just a single you'll get the money back, if it's part of an accy then it's not part of it but the other games still stand.

thanks, it's part of my accy, which is going well so far. 

£18 on a lucky 15, including us, Forest, Spurs and Everton.

£2 on Spurs -1, Toon -1, Everton -1 and Bournemouth.

Both looking good after dodgy starts. Now need us to win... Think I can guess what might happen from here...

Swansea - Palace                   Swansea or draw

Scunthorpe - WBA                  WBA or draw

Peterborough - Cardiff           Cardiff or draw

Doncaster - Leicester             Leicester or draw

Stoke - Birmingham                Stoke or draw

Hull - Man Utd                        Man Utd

3 € returns around 15.

fucking Stoke!  :angry: Thought they were such a good home side  :doh:

£18 on a lucky 15, including us, Forest, Spurs and Everton.

£2 on Spurs -1, Toon -1, Everton -1 and Bournemouth.

Both looking good after dodgy starts. Now need us to win... Think I can guess what might happen from here...

Bloody hell mate, perfect day pretty much.

Mine was fucked by Exeter allowing Gillingham to get only their 2nd point away from home all season. Sigh.