The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

liverpool and wolfsburg should be a safe double i think. not sure who to go for on the treble though...

Good to hear I'm not the only one who thinks Liverpool and Wolfsburg are safe bets. Have Standard Liège included in a treble... Hamburg have are in lots of turmoil at the moment.

cant see fulham going to wolfsburg and winning, i think wolfsburg will be too strong at home.

as for liverpool... didnt see much of the game last week, but looks as though the sending off changed the game. i think its a decent double.

£3 on -

Football Europa League Liverpool v Benfica Match Result  08/04/2010 20:05 Liverpool @ 8/13  Extra Time Does Not Count.

Football Europa League Wolfsburg v Fulham Match Result  08/04/2010 20:05 Wolfsburg @ 4/6  Extra Time Does Not Count.

Football Barclays Premier League Hull v Burnley Match Result  10/04/2010 15:00 Hull @ 8/11 

Football Coca Cola Championship Newcastle v Blackpool Match Result  10/04/2010 15:00 Newcastle @ 4/6 

Football Scottish Cup Celtic v Ross Co. Match Result  10/04/2010 12:15 Celtic @ 2/9 

Football Barclays Premier League Man. City v Birmingham Match Result  11/04/2010 16:00 Man. City @ 2/5 

£3 returns £26

Hate that Bet365 doesn't let you put a "to qualify" result on. I wanted At. Madrid but not necessarily on the night.

Don't know if I understood you right here, but Bet365 offers bets on who to qualify ("head to head") for the next round.

Really? ??? I can't find it anywhere.

Hate that Bet365 doesn't let you put a "to qualify" result on. I wanted At. Madrid but not necessarily on the night.

Don't know if I understood you right here, but Bet365 offers bets on who to qualify ("head to head") for the next round.

It's usually available as an in play option, strangely enough.

You have to go to football -> scroll down to "antepost" (don't know if it's called that on your english site as well) -> "Head-to-Head qualification"

there you go  :pow:  http://img359.imageshack.us/i/365.jpg/ 

You have to go to football -> scroll down to "antepost" (don't know if it's called that on your english site as well) -> "Head-to-Head qualification"

there you go  :pow:   http://img359.imageshack.us/i/365.jpg/ 

Antepost is the same but ours is called 'qualification match up'. Very roundabout way of getting there, don't know why they don't put it as a match option. Thanks mate.

there you go  :pow:   http://img359.imageshack.us/i/365.jpg/ 

Antepost is the same but ours is called 'qualification match up'. Very roundabout way of getting there, don't know why they don't put it as a match option. Thanks mate.

No problem. Thought the same and it took me a while before eventually finding it.

also did

liverpool / fulham / hamburg

to qualify in normal time...

which was to cover my arse should fulham have played well..... glad i did this one as my other one with wolfsburg to win looks doomed.

and an any time scorer double

torres and dzeko.... neither have scored in the first half.... grrr

cant see fulham going to wolfsburg and winning, i think wolfsburg will be too strong at home.

as for liverpool... didnt see much of the game last week, but looks as though the sending off changed the game. i think its a decent double.

:lol:

Had:

zamora to score anytime

over 2.5 in fulham game

benfica to qualify

cardozo to score anytime

over 2.5 in liverpool game

]

What were the odds on Zamora and Cordozo?  Didn't put any money on tonight - just as well, as I would have gone for Benfica & Wolfsburg double.

My bets looking shit. Because Wolfsburg don't manage to win against Fulham.  At the moment I've lost 50 € today...

Stayed that. Losing 50€ today... after having lost about 50 € since Sunday. I'm on a dreadful run, need to win again on Saturday.