The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

13 € on Barcenlona (-1)

1 € on ZSKA Moskau to qualify for next round

1 € on Arsenal to qualify for next round

1 € on both of them to qualify for next round

Edit: and 10 € on Inter to win.

The Barca one returns about 25€, the Inter bet 22€. Happy I've done it!  :celb:

For tomorrow I've already have put some money on Inter, Barca, Lyon and ManU all to qualify for the next round. (Put that bet on last week)

Will probably put quite a fair bit on ManU to win. With or without Rooney - if they fail to win at home against Bayern I'll probably give up on football.  :lol:

Bordeaux/Over 2.5 goals in Man U game/Liverpool/Hamburg - £1.86 pays £22.79

Lyon/Liverpool/Wolfsburg/Over 2.5 goals in Valencia game - £0.80 pays £12.53

Why is everyone so sure of Man Utd winning tomorrow? Bayern will have Schweinsteiger and Robben back for the game so they won't lose the midfield battle like they did last week (thankfully Ferguson did some weird substituions allowing Bayern back in the game) while Man Utd will probably be without Rooney. If Man Utd play like they did against Chelsea I would expect a draw tomorrow but I will stay clear of the game

I just couldn't bet against Man U at home, even without Rooney. Bayern aren't as good as Chelsea and I can just see them throwing it away.

i'm leaving well alone. munich were much the better team in the first leg and man utd dont look too good without rooney. robben could be back aswell.

marseilles and rangers for me.

I just couldn't bet against Man U at home, even without Rooney. Bayern aren't as good as Chelsea and I can just see them throwing it away.

i'm leaving well alone. munich were much the better team in the first leg and man utd dont look too good without rooney. robben could be back aswell.

marseilles and rangers for me.

not much value there?

edit: stick man u in there however, and it gets a bit tasty!