The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Surprised everyones backing Arsenal, given there only 5/4 on Skybet. Too close to call I think I'm not touching it.

You all should have listened... O0

My first instincts told me not to touch it, but Ash managed to convince me that Arsenal was gonna win.

Last time that happens  :razz:

where the feck are molde from?

edit: Norway. There not playing till Sunday yes?

If you're talking about Molde... they're playing right now. 2nd half just kicked off. One other match still on tonight.

Edit: 1-0 Molde. Get in! (Please don't fuck it up!)

Have put 18€ on Molde.

won 3-2. Returns 30€. Not much, but it's all part of my great masterplan  :lol:

sounded like a bit of a game, i would have been having panic attacks and everything, ive if i stuck £8 on!

went for real madrid and philli in baseball. no idea if this will come off,  althought philli are 7-1 so far this season so in good form, ill double my massive £8 if it does.

Have put 18€ on Molde.

won 3-2. Returns 30€. Not much, but it's all part of my great masterplan  :lol:

Used to go in the same school as Moström who scored two goals tonight. O0

Elfsborg won as well, looking good. Thinking about laying Valencia to make sure I get some profit out of tonight.

Guest The Enforcer

Anyone on the Copa Libertadores tonight?

I've got a fair bit riding on Libertad. Both teams have been pretty awful, as is usually the case in these games.

1-1 at half time, hoping they really go for it in the second half as a win is important for them.

nothing tempts me today.

schalke/reading/bournemouth. tomorrow.

wullie.... i know bournemouth are at home to darlo but i have resolved to back against them (darlo)in every game even if it has to be a  small single at times until the end of the seaon till i beat this curse.

Paddy Power's facebook update claims they're paying out on Chelsea winning the league already.

They have won it though basically. Nobody can win it but them now. Unless Munich MKII

Who they playing? Odds?

Playing vs. Duisburg at home. @ 2,10 at win and 1,53€ at draw no bet. Didn't want to put a bet on them but Michael Thurk (topscorer of the league) is playing and so I decided to back them.