The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

3 of the games i have in an acca kicked off at 2 but paddy power is still showing as 'pending'

Sunday can sometimes be slow payout days due to lack of staff in.

ah right, doubt all 3 have won, but cant find the results anywhere on the net.... looks like some part time northern irish crap, who knows....

Interesting season of betting, here's my personal list of teams that I have found reliable or that have f***ed me over on a regular basis:

The Good

Obviosuly our lot have been consistant but I for some odd reason I don't like betting on them. Also Notts County have rarely let me down but the final three are:

3. Forest - Very, very reliable at home. Safe bet partiuclarly during mid-season.

2. Swindon - Don't think they've let me down all season. Inconsistant away but home bankers for large parts of the season.

1. Norwich - Home or away very, very reliable team to stick a large wager on. I owe Grant Holt a pint or two.

The Bad

Honourable mentions go to both Stockport and Rochdale, both had consistant seasons for different reasons but rarely gave me peace of mind on the betting front.  However they're know competition for the fucknuts in the final three:

3. Walsall - A strange selection you might think but often went through spells of form, sometimes good, sometimes bad. Unfortunately those runs seemed to come to an end when I placed them in my accy. Haven't touched them for months, bastards.

2. Cardiff - Ruined a couple of bets by dropping points against sides in and around the relegation zone, a boxing day defeat to Plymouth still annoys me to this day.

1. Peterborough Absolute s**** but often played like Real Madrid when I wagerd against them. I also remember having a daft bet on them and a couple of other outsiders, they were ahead for ages during the game but conceded late on to ruin proceedings. c***s of the highest order.

Last roll of the dice for me now. 17 € on Hertha BSC Berlin. Could be the worst decision ever... or the best.

Hertha lead. This is clearly the craziest day in the history of betting. Ever (for me). So it's obivous that Hertha have to win. Please let it happen!

GET YOUR f***ing HOUSE ON LEICESTER TIGER TO BEAT NEWCASTLE FALCONS IN THE H/CAP

Some place give Tigers -7

Just read this:

Newcastle Falcons have announced a number of changes to their side to face Leicester Tigers today at 3pm.

Carl Hayman (back), Jon Golding (ankle), Rob Vickers (neck) and Alex Tait (hip) have all failed late fitness tests

They were going to lose anyway but should get well whacked if the Falcons win file this next James Buster beating Tyson. Kick off is 3pm be quick

18/04/2010 14:53 BST  275.00 GBP  Won  Single 504.17 GBP  Rugby Union  Newcastle v LeicesterHandicap Prices Leicester  5/6  -7

:thup:

GET YOUR f***ing HOUSE ON LEICESTER TIGER TO BEAT NEWCASTLE FALCONS IN THE H/CAP

Some place give Tigers -7

Just read this:

Newcastle Falcons have announced a number of changes to their side to face Leicester Tigers today at 3pm.

Carl Hayman (back), Jon Golding (ankle), Rob Vickers (neck) and Alex Tait (hip) have all failed late fitness tests

They were going to lose anyway but should get well whacked if the Falcons win file this next James Buster beating Tyson. Kick off is 3pm be quick

18/04/2010 14:53 BST  275.00 GBP  Won  Single 504.17 GBP  Rugby Union  Newcastle v LeicesterHandicap Prices Leicester  5/6  -7

:thup:

Well done. By the time I clicked bet on my phone, it had kicked off and wasn't being offered in play. :(

Last roll of the dice for me now. 17 € on Hertha BSC Berlin. Could be the worst decision ever... or the best.

Draw 2-2. Have only my Norway bet still running now. If that failed as well it would mean my account would be empty.

Edit: Failed. Empty.

f***ing Roma letting me down in the Rome derby. Need Dundee Utd to hold on, Real Madrid and Bilbao for £25ish.

1-2 to ROMA NOW!!!

Fantastic free kick from Vucinic for 2-1, shades of Shearer against Leicester.

Bilbao are battering Zaragoza, just can't score atm. Still fairly confident with half an hour left. Also have Benfica/Porto.

me too, benfica just went 3-1 up too.

great odds on the toon tomorrow, can double your money. tempted to back them heavily, but it is newcastle afterall.

Bilbao are battering Zaragoza, just can't score atm. Still fairly confident with half an hour left. Also have Benfica/Porto.

great odds on the toon tomorrow, can double your money. tempted to back them heavily, but it is newcastle afterall.

I want to get on us too but I'd want to see the team first. Wouldn't really want to put my hard earned in the hands of Leon Best.

I want to get on us too but I'd want to see the team first. Wouldn't really want to put my hard earned in the hands of Leon Best.

aye, good call. best wait to see what team he puts out. if its strong, think ill do a newcastle/liverpool double. could be decent money to be had there.