The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Bilbao have let me down but it was a Yankee so still in profit as long as Real Madrid do the business. Benfica have won and got another small treble with all three in the lead.

Tempted to put something on Madrid -1, Valencia's recent away form is very poor.

Bilbao are battering Zaragoza, just can't score atm. Still fairly confident with half an hour left. Also have Benfica/Porto.

me too, benfica just went 3-1 up too.

great odds on the toon tomorrow, can double your money. tempted to back them heavily, but it is newcastle afterall.

I want to get on us too but I'd want to see the team first. Wouldn't really want to put my hard earned in the hands of Leon Best.

aye, good call. best wait to see what team he puts out. if its strong, think ill do a newcastle/liverpool double. could be decent money to be had there.

i'll be waiting to see our line up tomorrow before placing anything but it would be a single anyway.

mallorca home to osasuna as another single.

Bilbao are battering Zaragoza, just can't score atm. Still fairly confident with half an hour left. Also have Benfica/Porto.

great odds on the toon tomorrow, can double your money. tempted to back them heavily, but it is newcastle afterall.

I want to get on us too but I'd want to see the team first. Wouldn't really want to put my hard earned in the hands of Leon Best.

aye, good call. best wait to see what team he puts out. if its strong, think ill do a newcastle/liverpool double. could be decent money to be had there.

i'll be waiting to see our line up tomorrow before placing anything but it would be a single anyway.

ypi, not touching liverpool now that torres is out.

ypi, not touching liverpool now that torres is out.

and i think they have now given up on 4th and face a possible bus trip to madrid. it may be a weaker side than just torres missing.

Bilbao have let me down but it was a Yankee so still in profit as long as Real Madrid do the business. Benfica have won and got another small treble with all three in the lead.

Tempted to put something on Madrid -1, Valencia's recent away form is very poor.

Didn't bother, obviously wish I had now but never mind.

Probably do Newcastle/Mallorca double tomorrow.

Didn't bother, obviously wish I had now but never mind.

Probably do Newcastle/Mallorca double tomorrow.

might join you and throw sporting lisbon in there too, 11/4 on sybet, very tempting.

I haven't done much in the way of betting for the past couple of weeks, so can anyone tell me how best not to lose my money tonight?

Kalmar to beat AIK at home at evens looks a good bet, unfortunately :(

Why?

Just looking at the table, it seems you're both pretty shit.

We've scored one goal. One. Which was by a defender. Our "best" striker is out injured, as is our best midfielder. Our keeper is fucking shite, and we're playing a CD a winger as fullbacks. Our new star player, Sebastian Eguren, on loan from Villareal, hasn't impressed at all.

All in all, we're pretty much hopeless, and until our new loan signing from Brazil is able to play, I don't see us turning it around.

Found about 10€ in my bet365 account. Would have thought it was empty but I had won a bet I completely forgot about. Great thing.

10 € on us (today), Inter (Thuesday), Bayern (Wednesday) returns 100€.

Why?

Just looking at the table, it seems you're both pretty s***.

We've scored one goal. One. Which was by a defender. Our "best" striker is out injured, as is our best midfielder. Our keeper is f***ing s****, and we're playing a CD a winger as fullbacks. Our new star player, Sebastian Eguren, on loan from Villareal, hasn't impressed at all.

All in all, we're pretty much hopeless, and until our new loan signing from Brazil is able to play, I don't see us turning it around.

really tempted by this, but Kalmar look dog shit too. they havent won a game and only scored 5. hmmmm

Was having a terrible day yesterday until I lost the plot and put a serious wad of cash on Racing Club to beat Velez, luckily the won and made made a big profit. That is the last time I do something that silly though, they were 1-0 down until the 70th minute until velez had a guy sent off. Limiting my deposits to £30 at a time from now on.

Why?

Just looking at the table, it seems you're both pretty s***.

We've scored one goal. One. Which was by a defender. Our "best" striker is out injured, as is our best midfielder. Our keeper is f***ing s****, and we're playing a CD a winger as fullbacks. Our new star player, Sebastian Eguren, on loan from Villareal, hasn't impressed at all.

really tempted by this, but Kalmar look dog shit too. they havent won a game and only scored 5. hmmmm

We are shitter.

Get your money on less than 2.5 goals in this game, none of us can score.

Get your money on less than 2.5 goals in this game, none of us can score.

Pity there's no market on Will Hill's.  Have you got any money on this Towelie?

Nah, very rare that I bet on teams that I support.