The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Ah why haven't Espanyol scored yet ..  :angry:

obviously its because i have them in an accumulator.

I always feel wary of betting for/against teams with a 100% win/lose record.  It's always in the the back of your mind that they have to gain/drop points at some stage.

:pow:

Ah why haven't Espanyol scored yet ..  :angry:

obviously its because i have them in an accumulator.

I always feel wary of betting for/against teams with a 100% win/lose record.  It's always in the the back of your mind that they have to gain/drop points at some stage.

:pow:

Rosenborg has not lost in the league for 25 matches, and to be honest this is the only match I feel they might lose in their five remaining matches, mainly because Molde beat Rosenborg in the cup and is the only team to have beat them this season in Norway. Albeit in the cup.

Great odds though, and a win will win the league for Rosenborg, and for them to beat their biggest rivals at their home stadium to win the league will be enough motivation for them to win, I hope. In terms of their rivalry it'd be similar to Newcastle winning the league officially by beating Sunderland at the Stadium of Shite, when Sunderland have been the biggest rivals for the title all season.

Got Forest, SAFC & Munster (rugby union) -14. In patent & Munster in single.

It is a trixie that I put on & it looks like I am going to clear up

Trixie will payout 188.04 & the Munster single 108.00.

Will now check out some of the in play NFL games & the latter games, not 100% sure if I am going to have flutter though.

Hmm, apparently I put a fiver on Mallorca, Sunderland and Osasuna. Don't remember placing the bet, but I've got £29.75 back from it which more than covers the quids I've wasted on crap bets over the last week.

Rosenborg all over Molde now, but still 0-0 :angry:

Rosenborg should be happy that its still 0-0...Molde had som great chances in the first half.

Everybody knows Rosenborg doesn't start playing before the 2nd half, so it doesn't count :lol:

You really think so? I just really don't see where a goal for them is coming from. Storari deserves credit that was a good save before. Rivas also looks a very good prospect, someone like Milan should take a punt on him.