The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Gothenburg only just managed a draw.

Yep, wankers.

Yep, wankers cause the Halmstad keeper made a huge mistake for their equaliser. Had they lost, we could have won the league tomorrow, now no matter our result tomorrow, we still have to get something from them on Sunday :angry:

I actually thought I was betting on AIK, as they usually win. Was only after that I realised I'd bet on the wrong team, IFK, AIK, can't be doing with it. :(

We're playing tomorrow mate. I would probably stay away from betting on us tomorrow though, a win won't be any better than a draw, and we've got quite a few players who will be suspended in the last game should they receive a yellow tomorrow, so I hope we rest one or two of them.

Yeah.

FUCKING LINK OR POST IT!!!! This is not the games thread this is fellow gambler looking for info!!!!

It's on sky sports score centre, won't let me copy and paste!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winning 2-1 now anyway, just need a Dundee United goal.

Yeah.

f***ing LINK OR POST IT!!!! This is not the games thread this is fellow gambler looking for info!!!!

It's on sky sports score centre, won't let me copy and paste!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winning 2-1 now anyway, just need a Dundee United goal.

It is okay I found the line up via BBC.

All my inplays are winning MUFC, Rangers & Leeds. The othe A.Madrid & Seville in the bag. COME ON SWINE RIDDLED BASTARDS & YOU CUNTS RUN BY TSB!!!!!

Fucking Real Madrid :nope:

How the hell are we supposed to make any money when results aren't being predictable? Cunts!

This mid-week has been fairly predictable thus far hasn't it? Past weekend/round of CL fixtures were ridiculous.

Fucking Real Madrid :nope:

How the hell are we supposed to make any money when results aren't being predictable? Cunts!

This mid-week has been fairly predictable thus far hasn't it? Past weekend/round of CL fixtures were ridiculous.

Gothenburg not winning was a pretty big upset, and now Real Madrid losing. I'm really just whinging cause the results aren't going my way :lol: