Second shameful spin off- Who Am I?

Guest Heneage

Guest Heneage

I am a Newcastle United legend, my brother got sent off for a bad tackle when playing at SJP (in a football match, no tricks)....

Who am I?

Wait your turn man! :razz:

Guest Heneage

Quick one while Mowen types up the real one.

I'm s***, and I'll never ever ever leave.

Dave? Ameobi?

"I was born in Africa but moved to my current country of residence aged approximately 5 years. I was spotted (presumably by a blind man) aged 13, and now in my prime at 27 years of age and still with the same club I am regarded by some as one of their all time greats. I literally EXPLODED on to the scene in the year 2000, by trying to fight someone who is now not held in great regard by my outfit. It was a successful debut season - I scored 2 in 22 appearances, this still remains a proud record for me.

I managed 7 games for my assimilated nation's Under 21 outfit in a 3 year period and am confident that if I fulfill my potential this season I will be in with a great shot of leading the line in the world cup in South Africa. I have scored a sensational 50 goals (in a mere 8 seasons) for my team and am mind-bogglingly their all time second highest European goalscorer.

My greatest attributes include air-shots, falling over for no apparent reason and a first touch that seems to defy the laws of physics.

My fans have re-worded the classic ditty "the hokey cokey" to pay homage to my immeasurable talents"

"I was born in Africa but moved to my current country of residence aged approximately 5 years. I was spotted (presumably by a blind man) aged 13, and now in my prime at 27 years of age and still with the same club I am regarded by some as one of their all time greats. I literally EXPLODED on to the scene in the year 2000, by trying to fight someone who is now not held in great regard by my outfit. It was a successful debut season - I scored 2 in 22 appearances, this still remains a proud record for me.

I managed 7 games for my assimilated nation's Under 21 outfit in a 3 year period and am confident that if I fulfill my potential this season I will be in with a great shot of leading the line in the world cup in South Africa. I have scored a sensational 50 goals (in a mere 8 seasons) for my team and am mind-bogglingly their all time second highest European goalscorer.

My greatest attributes include air-shots, falling over for no apparent reason and a first touch that seems to defy the laws of physics.

My fans have re-worded the classic ditty "the hokey cokey" to pay homage to my immeasurable talents"

Shola. :lol:

Guest ObaStar

" I used to work in England I think. yes and for a national team. now I work in holland and they call me shteeeeve

Shola. :lol:

Has to be. :lol: The falling over bit gave it away.