Second shameful spin off- Who Am I?

Guest Heneage

I got my nickname from another player's nickname. Retired after three decades in the game, I'm a tireless servant to my national team, and played football in three different countries. Ask me anything about the World Cup, no one knows more than me.

(There really wasn't any way to make this one difficult, sorry.)

Guest Heneage

Magic!

I began my career at 19 and averaged over a goal every game. I moved abroad to a club that broke their transfer record to sign me. My average for them was even better before another move after 4 seasons, 3 of which I finished top scorer and gained a superhero duo nickname with a team mate. The goals dried up and I was involved in changing clubs 3 seasons in a row, before paying €1m out of pocket to move to my current club despite having a record of just under a goal every two games. I no longer play for my country, and my country no longer exists.

I appeared for a south american clubs first team aged 16, making a name for myself instantly.  Not long after I got a move to a European team, my debut for them saw me come off the bench, when the side was losing with 10 minutes left - I went on to score 2 goals - one being a 35 yard plus screamer and the other a free kick - winning the game for them. 

During my stint there, which was 11 years,  i would average a goal every 3 games but under 200 appearances. 

I appeared for a south american clubs first team aged 16, making a name for myself instantly.  Not long after I got a move to a European team, my debut for them saw me come off the bench, when the side was losing with 10 minutes left - I went on to score 2 goals - one being a 35 yard plus screamer and the other a free kick - winning the game for them. 

During my stint there, which was 11 years,  i would average a goal every 3 games but under 200 appearances. 

Javier Zanetti?

Ok..

I'm currently still playing for a club in southeast Europe, many people would agree that i should of definitely achieved more in the game, I have only played in 1 world cup.

I made my debut for Yugoslavia in 91........played in 1 European Championship and 2 World Cups. I played league football in (the then) Yugoslavia ,Portugal, Belgium,  England ,Italy and Spanish leagues (not necessarily in that order)

(anything else and it might give it away too easily, if I haven`t already!)