Second shameful spin off- Who Am I?

Guest Heneage

Back east, I'm one of the most promising youngsters in my nations history. I was the youngest player to ever play a first team game, and the youngest player to ever score a goal. My new team brought me to Europe on loan, and despite a serious knee injury they signed me to a three year deal. Back home, I was favorably compared to Ronaldo, but I think that might have more to do with how I look, rather than how I play.

A member of the FIFA 100, I'm the all time top scorer for my national team who I've played for in 3 world cups. I'm so beloved at one club that theres a bronze statue of me outside the stadium, despite once being relegated there under an ex-Chelsea manager. My middle name is an anagram of a club I played for.

I'm one of the greatest players the game has ever seen, and one of the most successful managers working today, but I wasn't a more attractive option than Joe Kinnear.

Guest geordienorway

I'm one of the greatest players the game has ever seen, and one of the most successful managers working today, but I wasn't a more attractive option than Joe Kinnear.

Deschamps?

I'm one of the greatest players on 90's and key member of a club that dominated Europe in mid-90's. After this succes I had unsuccesful spells with two big clubs and after few stops I have now returned to my roots. I have over 100 caps for my nation and I have played in six different leagues. There are two clubs that I have returned (played for them twice) and the other one is my current club. Who am I?

Deschamps?

Nah.

Elephant put a good one out there too.

Not all that successful but is it Zico?

Yeah.

I was looking at his wiki, he's pretty damn successful.

I'm one of the greatest players on 90's and key member of a club that dominated Europe in mid-90's. After this succes I had unsuccesful spells with two big clubs and after few stops I have now returned to my roots. I have over 100 caps for my nation and I have played in six different leagues. There are two clubs that I have returned (played for them twice) and the other one is my current club. Who am I?

Jari Litmanen?

Jari Litmanen?

Correctomundo!

Here's one:

I have played professional football in Belgium, Holland and Mexico and several other nations. I captained my nation to a major international final, where we lost to Nigeria. I have scored a hattrick against Italy. The rest of my national teammates were killed in a bad plane crash. I have over 100 caps for my country, including a few in my forties. I have played under Sir Bobby Robson.

Yeah.

I was looking at his wiki, he's pretty damn successful.

Didn't think he was all that as a manager though. As a player though, definitely successful.