Huddersfield Town 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 21/07/09

Ash

Guest Jungle Barry

At least he hit something, he was mostly swinging at fresh air last season.

Dear me, amusing pics like

Novak not holding grudge

Lee Novak has played down the clash with Newcastle defender Fabricio Coloccini that left him needing stitches.

Huddersfield striker Novak suffered the injury to his chin during Tuesday's pre-season friendly, which ended in a 1-0 victory for the Magpies.

Novak maintains there was no malice in the incident and he will not hold any lingering bitterness towards Coloccini.

He said: "It was a feisty game. What happened was just part and parcel of football.

"You are always going to get knocks and stuff like that. There were handshakes at the end of the game still as normal.

"I didn't see Fabricio Coloccini at the end of the game, but if I saw him, I would shake his hand, I have no problem with that.

"I wouldn't hold a grudge against anybody over that."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_5448797,00.html

I get really frustrated when i can't get hold of the videos for the goals in these kind of games, makes me wanna go out and hit a random woman.

Sure thing. I'd be amazed if you could knock out a wank, nevermind a woman.

Wonder what Lee Novak would have said this time last year if you'd told him that in a year's time you'll be having fisty cuffs after a match against Newcastle United with a current Argentinian international centre-back. :lol:

I met Lee Novak last year. Bit of a knob in my opinion.

Almost joined Scunthorpe didn't he? ;)

Yep. Turned us down for the extra 1k a week.

Wonder what Lee Novak would have said this time last year if you'd told him that in a year's time you'll be having fisty cuffs after a match against Newcastle United with a current Argentinian international centre-back. :lol:

I met Lee Novak last year. Bit of a knob in my opinion.

Almost joined Scunthorpe didn't he? ;)

Yep. Turned us down for the extra 1k a week.

TBF I'd turn down Scunthorpe for an extra 1k a year. Possibly even for 1k less.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sicko2ndbest

Handbags:

Galpharmgate closes

Having consulted with the referee, the FA have now ruled that there's no case for either Newcastle or Huddersfield Town to answer, following the on-field spats at the end of each half when the teams met in a recent friendly.

.com