Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Krul; Janmaat, De Vrij, Martins Indi, Blind; Strootman, Clasie, Maher; John, Van Persie, Lens

Mostly a young and exciting team. Hopefully Santon starts too. Should be a good game.

That team man. Take RvP out and you've barely got 20 caps between them.. :lol:

Krul; Janmaat, De Vrij, Martins Indi, Blind; Strootman, Clasie, Maher; John, Van Persie, Lens

Mostly a young and exciting team. Hopefully Santon starts too. Should be a good game.

Is Clasie any good? Felt obliged to see how well he's faring after someone brought out the play on his name. :lol:

He apparently is according to some dutch news twitter accounts.

This is the team apparently: Buffon; Abate, Barzagli, Ranocchia, Santon; De Rossi, Pirlo,Montolivo, Candreva, Balotelli, El Shaarawy

Santon linking up with El Shaarawy :fwap:

Is Clasie any good? Felt obliged to see how well he's faring after someone brought out the play on his name. :lol:

Aye, he looks like he could be going places. Tenacious little central midfield player who is also decent technically.

Surely you've at least heard of Clasie, what with him destined to play for SAFC.

I was taking the piss man :lol:

I know most of the names on the team at least. I can't say I've watched too many of them though