Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

someones gonna come in with Big Money in the summer be interesting to see how many of the rest of them we can hang onto also.

Who needs a keeper though? Liverpool are the only club who would spend big money imo (of the premier league clubs anyway).

what a performance. Surely precautionary giving him crutches, didnt look that bad.

Really? Pretty heavy hit IMO.

Was walking around after that hit and smiling and such after the whistle. Hope its a case of sore, don't put pressure on it, ice her up and be fine for Sunday.

Liggy damage as a worst case.

thats a worry. done mine and carried on to finish an assault course, then couldn't walk unaided for a few weeks and it's still a weak spot.

hope it's just hurting with no real damage.

Guest bimpy474

It'll just be bruised, no worries about him after that. The fact he was walking, considering where he got hit, is a very good sign.

You do realise he went over on his ankle like ?

Guest bimpy474

Liggy damage as a worst case.

thats a worry. done mine and carried on to finish an assault course, then couldn't walk unaided for a few weeks and it's still a weak spot.

hope it's just hurting with no real damage.

I was telling my boy off while standing on the edge of his bunk bed, stepped down and went so far over on my ankle i had to have two weeks off work :lol:

Guest bimpy474

What was he booked for? There was no commentary in the pub where I was watching

He played the ball short to Colo, so free kick taken and play on.

For reasons only known to the ref, the ref booked him for time wasting. It was a joke.