Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Don't have a clue who Janmaat and Martins Indi are but i have heard/seen the rest.

Should be a good game though :thup:

Both Feyenoord defenders. Janmaat is an average right back imho, Martins Indi is a rather promising central defender in the Bassong mould. The latter can also play left back.

Surely you've at least heard of Clasie, what with him destined to play for SAFC.

A geordie? Check. Classy? Check.

Welcome to Sunderland, sir. Our player liaison officer will be along shortly to sort out your house in Newcastle.

Krul; Janmaat, De Vrij, Martins Indi, Blind; Strootman, Clasie, Maher; John, Van Persie, Lens

Mostly a young and exciting team. Hopefully Santon starts too. Should be a good game.

He apparently is according to some dutch news twitter accounts.

This is the team apparently: Buffon; Abate, Barzagli, Ranocchia, Santon; De Rossi, Pirlo,Montolivo, Candreva, Balotelli, El Shaarawy

Santon linking up with El Shaarawy :fwap:

Wow, looking at that Italy team this could get a bit embarrassing.. :lol:

Don't have a clue who Janmaat and Martins Indi are but i have heard/seen the rest.

Should be a good game though :thup:

Both Feyenoord defenders. Janmaat is an average right back imho, Martins Indi is a rather promising central defender in the Bassong mould. The latter can also play left back.

Cheers :thup: always nice to look at players you haven't seen before and see how they do.

Number of caps (goals) of that Holland team:

http://www.vi.nl/upload/045c0b59-e272-43e5-a5d0-2cb39cc5df3a_ned_ita.jpg

:suicide:

Transitional phase. :lol:

And Anita can't even get a look-in. :yao:

We really need to sort out Krul's distribution though. Is it tactically or just him doing it of his own accord? Whatever it is it is our biggest reason now for lack of ball retention.

If you watch now most of our defenders try and pass it out yet as soon as it goes back to Krul he just hits it long. Same for goal kicks too.

Yet whenever I've saw him play for Holland he tends to be a lot more composed and plays it out short a lot more.

We really need to sort out Krul's distribution though. Is it tactically or just him doing it of his own accord? Whatever it is it is our biggest reason now for lack of ball retention.

If you watch now most of our defenders try and pass it out yet as soon as it goes back to Krul he just hits it long. Same for goal kicks too.

Yet whenever I've saw him play for Holland he tends to be a lot more composed and plays it out short a lot more.

Aye he put us under pressure with some of his distribution today.

Aye he put us under pressure with some of his distribution today.

He does in just about every game, and has done since he has been first-choice. Seriously annoying.