Sebastien Bassong signs for Tottenham Hotspur, fee undisclosed

Crumpy Gunt

i despise that droopy faced cu'nt

better be over 10mil just cos its f***ing spurs

:thdn:

:lol:

So the bid's been lowered?

Maybe but the previous bid may have been 4 million now 2 million if they got in Europe, 1 million spread over 1 million payments stuff like that lol My guess is any offer now will be the full amount upfront.

Guest sicko2ndbest

This has dirty saggy face dealings all over it

Get him to have a medical before the fee is agreed

Somehow I think a fee will have been agreed.

Harrys a cockney, an ol mucka, Ashley lets them do what they want!

:lol: You can't be for real.

Oh well.

Sad to see him go, but it was always going to happen and his attitude since we went down has been pretty shitty tbh.

Let's just hope that it's a silly fee (ie £10m+) and that the money goes into helping the club.

Guest sicko2ndbest

:lol: You can't be for real.

:)

Oh well.

Sad to see him go, but it was always going to happen and his attitude since we went down has been pretty shitty tbh.

Let's just hope that it's a silly fee (ie £10m+) and that the money goes into helping the club.

In all fairness, any fee close to £8m will be a good deal if he's only got a year left on his contract. If not then £10m is a good deal for them IMO. I'm pretty sure he'll go on to be worth at least that.

Guest Roger Kint

Oh well.

In all fairness, any fee close to £8m will be a good deal if he's only got a year left on his contract. If not then £10m is a good deal for them IMO. I'm pretty sure he'll go on to be worth at least that.

2 years on his deal isnt it?

Guest sicko2ndbest

He won't sign till after the weekend so he completes 1 of his 2 game suspension!

He completed one against Villa

As we allegedly turned down £10M, anything less and we look a bit silly really

I can remember we were looking for £15m for Given before capitulating to City for half of that last season.

Guest Roger Kint

He won't sign till after the weekend so he completes 1 of his 2 game suspension!

I thought that, he's a sly old fox baggy face

Erm how? Aside from saving 2 days pay what does it acheive? He is unavailable regardless so when he signs is irrelevant isnt it?

I thought that, he's a sly old fox baggy face

Erm how? Aside from saving 2 days pay what does it acheive? He is unavailable regardless so when he signs is irrelevant isnt it?

Bassong suspended for WBA means one games less suspended for Spurs, ie none

i despise that droopy faced cu'nt

better be over 10mil just cos its f***ing spurs

:thdn:

:lol:

So the bid's been lowered?

Maybe but the previous bid may have been 4 million now 2 million if they got in Europe, 1 million spread over 1 million payments stuff like that lol My guess is any offer now will be the full amount upfront.

I think you're on the right lines, Levy doesn't do deals without add-ons and clauses.  I was told the offer was £5m plus add-ons that still left it short of £10m.  Whether it's been increased or changed I have no idea.

If and when it gets completed, details will be reported to the Stock Exchange.  If it's not reported, we'll at least know that it was less than £10m.

Oh well, it was nice having a good centre back in our team. Shame he's going to Spurs but I hope he does well and gets into the French squad

He's declared for Cameroon.. I hope he fails miserably of course.. fuck Spurs