The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Side note:

We really f***ing screwed over Croatia last week didn't we :lol:

You don't understand how angry Croatians are about this. Combined with the injuries to Modric and Eduardo, I'd really avoid mentioning English nationality around any of them at this point. There's one in my hall, and I've been avoiding him since the weekend. :lol:

Side note:

We really f***ing screwed over Croatia last week didn't we :lol:

You don't understand how angry Croatians are about this. Combined with the injuries to Modric and Eduardo, I'd really avoid mentioning English nationality around any of them at this point. There's one in my hall, and I've been avoiding him since the weekend. :lol:

Well boo fucking hoo, Slavan the fucking saviour ain't so golden anymore. Shouldn't have done a merry jig at Wembley in the euro quals.

(I know there is no great logic here, but I don't care. Fuck Croatia. FORZA BOSNA)

Guest Heneage

Cyprus puts another one past Italy, 0-2 now

Christ, how gutted will Ireland be now. :lol:

One moment  of lost concentration. I haven't seen the line up but I'd imagine Lippi has experimented.

Isn't Ireland already through to the qualifying rounds?

Yes, but had Italy not equalised in the last minute on Saturday, today's scoreline would have meant an Ireland win tonight would have won them the group.

Guest Heneage

Dinotheplasticgeordie wins the award for supporting the most mental national team. Some of the stories I have read about them just this week would be worthy of a soap opera.