The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Please please please: Hull 0-1 Stoke, with a goal from someone s*** like Fuller

Harsh Fuller is a good player, someone like Glenn Whelan, or Delap.

Not really but he did okay for last season.  Most of his game is based around his pace & at the start of the season he had piled a quite a few pounds dramatically reducing his effectiveness. Have not seen him for a while so if he plays it will be interesting to see if he has got rid of the beef.

Who was it that was saying Adam Johnson is definitely not the best player in the league?

:lol:

I said that.  ???

Did you just watch the football league show?

Im not saying he's the best in the league, but I wouldnt say he's definitely, definitely not the best player in the league.

The bloke in your avatar is better, to give you one example.

Guest firetotheworks

Who was it that was saying Adam Johnson is definitely not the best player in the league?

I said that.  ???

Im not saying he's the best in the league, but I wouldnt say he's definitely, definitely not the best player in the league.

In my opinion he is too, but then I see/hear Enrique for a full 90s minutes every week. Johnson is certainly up there from what I've seen, if I saw more of him then I'd be able to say more accurately. He's definitely in the 'too good for this league' catagory that Enrique is. Every time I've seen him he's completely took the piss.

I said that.  ???

In my opinion he is too, but then I see/hear Enrique for a full 90s minutes every week. Johnson is certainly up there from what I've seen, if I saw more of him then I'd be able to say more accurately. He's definitely in the 'too good for this league' catagory that Enrique is. Every time I've seen him he's completely took the piss.

You've seen his highlight reels though, I believe an awful lot of his game has been very frustrating to Boro fans.

Btw, is anyone actually putting themselves through Hull v Stoke?

That said - I'd laugh if it ended 3-3, and the Chelsea game produced minimal excitement.

I've put it on Sky Player in the background - it'll probably be the game of the two that produces more goals.

Please please please: Hull 0-1 Stoke, with a goal from someone s*** like Fuller

Own goal off Brown's arse whilst being sent off for being illegally on the pitch ranting at his own players would be better.