The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I don't know if I'm pleased Hull won or not.

I fucking hate them, and want them to go down, yet at the same time Tango is still in a job and thus in the public eye to laugh at.  My brain is beginning to fight with itself.

Its good so long as it's just a rare win

Cracking finish from Hibbert tbh. Beat the keeper to it and smashed it into the roof of the net.

And yes, I realise we didn't deserve to win this game, but fuck it, a bit of rare fortune is very welcome.

Guest kingdawson

Cracking finish from Hibbert tbh. Beat the keeper to it and smashed it into the roof of the net.

And yes, I realise we didn't deserve to win this game, but f*** it, a bit of rare fortune is very welcome.

Happy you won that. Hopefully that repulsive club can get relegated and we proceed to sign Collison from them.

Guest firetotheworks

One of the best strikers in the league without doubt when fit IMO. Only 3 I'd solidly have ahead of him is Drogba, Torres and Rooney.

Add Van Persie into the equation and I'd probably agree with you

One of the best strikers in the league without doubt when fit IMO. Only 3 I'd solidly have ahead of him is Drogba, Torres and Rooney.

Nahhh.

Hmm, I guess so. (Trying to avoid this going down the Drogba-Rooney-Torres debate from a few days ago.  :knuppel2:)

But yeah, RVP > Saha.

Guest kingdawson

I prefer a fully fit Saha. That guy is simply awsome when he's on form. Sadly he's an injury prone mess.

Guest kingdawson

Hmm, I guess so. (Trying to avoid this going down the Drogba-Rooney-Torres debate from a few days ago.  :knuppel2:)

But yeah, RVP > Saha.

:thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

But yeah, RVP > Saha.

Just don't see Saha as a better all-round striker than RVP. Granted, this is probably because he plays in a team that are far better. I would however have a fully fit Saha over Bent, Anelka etc.

And yes, I realise we didn't deserve to win this game, but f*** it, a bit of rare fortune is very welcome.

Happy you won that. Hopefully that repulsive club can get relegated and we proceed to sign Collison from them.

Where would he play?

But yeah, RVP > Saha.

Just don't see Saha as a better all-round striker than RVP. Granted, this is probably because he plays in a team that are far better. I would however have a fully fit Saha over Bent, Anelka etc.

Bent yes, RVP not possible to compare in my opinion - Saha is a number 9, RVP is a support striker although i believe he is playing more a number 9 role these days. Anelka is a different gravy to Saha.

and Craig Fagan.