The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

So, for most of the games you see the goals - or in your case, a shot on goal - whereas they opt to show FULL HIGHLIGHTS of a match they showed live in its entirety just five hours before?

I fucking hate ITV.

Me too aye, but they're not accountable. Every TV package is sold to the highest bidder so it doesn't make a difference if everyone in the country hates it. I actually don't mind their Champions League coverage that much apart from Clive Tyldsley if he's commentating (although I'd infinitely prefer it on BBC anyway) but they make a pig's ear of everything else.

Speaking of attendances btw.

Wigan attendance today: 5,335

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47021000/jpg/_47021827_wigan466.jpg

That's shocking that.

Disgrace.

That's unbelievable!

Dani Alves man, what a player.  Best right back in the world.

Shame a lot of people judged him on them 2 games against Chelsea last season and came to the conclusion he's over rated.

Massive cunt though

Guest Geordiesned

Agree on the Celtic disallowed goal and a shocking offside decision just then against Fortune who would have been one on one with the keeper.

Guest Geordiesned

I only ever watch the Old Firm matches. Quite a firey game this one which the recent derbies haven't been.

Radio just explained 'by the way, when we say united we mean man united. For the purposes of this commentary we'll call Manchester United United and Leeds United Leeds, its just easier.' Reckons that won't offend Leeds fans :lol:

Radio just explained 'by the way, when we say united we mean man united. For the purposes of this commentary we'll call Manchester United United and Leeds United Leeds, its just easier.' Reckons that won't offend Leeds fans :lol:

Fuck's sake.