The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Do they teach heading in Portugal?

That Ronaldo fella is alright at it..

Learned that at Man U though!

At holy shit, terrorist attack on the assistant!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Benfica fans doing their best to get the game called off with all these fire crackers.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Do 5 have the worst commentators ever? Not just tonight, but over the course of their years showing football? I guess they had Jonathon Pearce for a while, but in general, they're crap.

You'd want British fans to start the fire cracker crap?

Aye, must be intimidating for the opposition when they are risking their lives everytime they go for a corner  :lol:

:mackems:

Set us up the Magpie Mines!

Do 5 have the worst commentators ever? Not just tonight, but over the course of their years showing football? I guess they had Jonathon Pearce for a while, but in general, they're crap.

Aye, must be intimidating for the opposition when they are risking their lives everytime they go for a corner  :lol:

They also have the worst pundit/dogging-enthusiast Stan Collymore as pundit.

Europa/Football League Macca: "Brighton have their noses back in front as Kazenga LuaLua sets up Ashley Barnes to nod in. Brighton 2-1 Southampton. Twenty minutes to go. At the Mestalla, Atletico are ahead but Valencia can only blame themselves. Some defending of the schoolboy variety on the halfway line leaves Sergio Aguero with a clear run on goal. He squares for Diego Forlan to finish it off and register that all-important away goal."

:snod:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

They also have the worst pundit/dogging-enthusiast Stan Collymore as pundit.

Amazes me he keeps getting media work. However sanctioned his column in Mirror, or whatever paper its in, needs shot.