The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Argentina can stay home next summer, thats what they deserve ugly playing t***s. Maradona, you better come up with some magic, otherwise you're truly the worst manager ever.

maradona sacked aas argentina manager.....what price SJP ?

MARADONA IS BITING HIS NAILS!

Hhahaa, this is excellent, enjoying every minute of it, and dont care if they Argentina turn this and wins this. That thing was worth every single minute i've stayed up.

Guest Heneage

While I haven't seen him for Estudiantes recently I would assume Veron is a bit old for the national side, you'd think a country like Argentina would have more options.

34 min: Argentina haven't done too badly. They started briskly and barely allowed Brazil any momentum but somehow find themselves two goals down. Well, I say somehow, but the defending has been inexcusable. Perhaps Argentina should swap those blue stripes for, say, black...

That a dig at us?  :crazy2:

34 min: Argentina haven't done too badly. They started briskly and barely allowed Brazil any momentum but somehow find themselves two goals down. Well, I say somehow, but the defending has been inexcusable. Perhaps Argentina should swap those blue stripes for, say, black...

That a dig at us?  :crazy2:

Can't be us. One goal conceded in the league. :snod:

While I haven't seen him for Estudiantes recently I would assume Veron is a bit old for the national side, you'd think a country like Argentina would have more options.

according to some paper today they have a 36yr old previously uncpped centre half in the squad and have set a 15yr record for the ammount of home based playes in a squad (they have england/holland/czech rep syndrome in that they have some quality well known players back up with average joe's)

Zlatans goal today was one of the most mental moments of my life. Practically out of the WC if we draw. Additional time is up. Elm launches it, Zlatans poor touch, and then it's just a massive blackout. That didn't happen.

Disgraceful from Portugal though, probably Queiroz last appointment..couple of failures for him now

Zlatans goal today was one of the most mental moments of my life. Practically out of the WC if we draw. Additional time is up. Elm launches it, Zlatans poor touch, and then it's just a massive blackout. That didn't happen.

Disgraceful from Portugal though, probably Queiroz last appointment..couple of failures for him now

Out of intrest, how did Hungary look, much of a chance against Portugal on Wednesday?

34 I think the commentator said, Maradonna has fallen out with Riquelme too.

:nods: Remember hearing something about that as well.

34 I think the commentator said, Maradonna has fallen out with Riquelme too.

:nods: Remember hearing something about that as well.

Boca fans in the ground apparently have a banner saying "Maradonna, playing Legend, Coach, Traitor" or something along those lines, lose this and he's out of a job, IMO.