The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Bah,Sky not showing the first half of Valencia-Sevilla because of the rain delay in the cricket.

Cricket has been abandonded now, get the football on!

Valencia pitch is a shambles.

Seen as there is a Serie A thread, Shouldn't we make a La Liga thread?

And maybe a Ligue 1 thread for Babatunde to discuss Ligue 1 with Babatunde.

Isn't there a "Other leagues thread"?

There is, but La Liga > Serie A, therefore deserves own thread. Perhaps more importantly, it's easier to watch La Liga in the UK than Serie A. Stupid ESPN.

Other leagues thread is for Kezman to tell the world how much crazy football he watches and how Maritimo are just as good as Barcelona cos the Portuguese league is the BOMB. Of course he wouldn't call it the Portuguese league, he'd refer to it by the official name, just to make sure the world knows that Kezman is ITK about world football.

Cohen is such a nice Iranian name.

Guest Heneage

There is, but La Liga > Serie A, therefore deserves own thread. Perhaps more importantly, it's easier to watch La Liga in the UK than Serie A. Stupid ESPN.

Other leagues thread is for Kezman to tell the world how much crazy football he watches and how Maritimo are just as good as Barcelona cos the Portuguese league is the BOMB. Of course he wouldn't call it the Portuguese league, he'd refer to it by the official name, just to make sure the world knows that Kezman is ITK about world football.

You like moaning, it's all you seem to do. OMGS I MADE A MISTAKE WITH A PLAYERS NATIONALITY U NEVA MAKE MISTAKES. Apart from when you buy hideous clothes for stupid prices. So I watch a lot of football, I watch the Portugese and Italian league mainly, and I don't stand patronizing people if they make a mistake, nor do I claim to know it all, or did you not see when I asked KD How bad Heitinga had been. I'd put your dummy back in if I was you, jealousy is a terrible thing.

Anyone saw that play from Scott Sinclear when 6 Wigan player went on a count attack against just two Everton players and instead of passing to anyone of the 4 players who were unmarked (including Titus fucking Bramble) he decided to take the Everton players on himself and ended up missing it, if i was Martinez i would've told Emerson Boyce or someone like that to rape the little bastard for doing that, probably cost them the game.

You like moaning, it's all you seem to do. OMGS I MADE A MISTAKE WITH A PLAYERS NATIONALITY U NEVA MAKE MISTAKES. Apart from when you buy hideous clothes for stupid prices. So I watch a lot of football, I watch the Portugese and Italian league mainly, and I don't stand patronizing people if they make a mistake, nor do I claim to know it all, or did you not see when I asked KD How bad Heitinga had been. I'd put your dummy back in if I was you, jealousy is a terrible thing.

:lol:

:chomp:

If I ever hear anyone tell me that Roberto Martinez's teams play "football the right way" or an "open attacking game" ever again I will hunt them down and kill their entire family. I haven't seen such a gang of horrible ugly bastard cheating dirty twats since Wimbledon in their prime.

They got 5 bookings today and that was EXTREMELY generous from the ref who was bloody awful.

I hope they go down. Cunts.

If I ever hear anyone tell me that Roberto Martinez's teams play "football the right way" or an "open attacking game" ever again I will hunt them down and kill their entire family. I haven't seen such a gang of horrible ugly bastard cheating dirty twats since Wimbledon in their prime.

They got 5 bookings today and that was EXTREMELY generous from the ref who was bloody awful.

I hope they go down. Cunts.

The hacking aside, I couldn't believe, as I've said, how Martinez had the cheek to claim they deserved a point at least. They offered nothing apart from destroying the game's flow.

We weren't even that great in large parts and still dominated; says more about them.

And breathe.

If I ever hear anyone tell me that Roberto Martinez's teams play "football the right way" or an "open attacking game" ever again I will hunt them down and kill their entire family. I haven't seen such a gang of horrible ugly b****** cheating dirty twats since Wimbledon in their prime.

I hope they go down. c***s.

The hacking aside, I couldn't believe, as I've said, how Martinez had the cheek to claim they deserved a point at least. They offered nothing apart from destroying the game's flow.

We weren't even that great in large parts and still dominated; says more about them.

And breathe.

They had about 10mins in the second half when they actually tried to attack. Apart from that they were second best in every department to an Everton side that is clearly lacking in form and confidence. All they did was hack our players down every 30 seconds. One of the worst football teams I've seen in years.

I want whatever drugs Martinez is on.

What a twat.