The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Heneage

That has gotta be the most money won and lost in 30 seconds on this forum.

He said in the other thread he only put a quid on.

Yes but the potential gain was 28 quid plus what Wullie bet.

Was it N4E who said Denmark were shite?

I bet Brazil are nervous already of potentially facing a Rommedahl,Tomasson and Bendtner strikeforce in the world cup.

Guest Heneage

Was it N4E who said Denmark were s****?

I bet Brazil are nervous already of potentially facing a Rommedahl,Tomasson and Bendtner strikeforce in the world cup.

Well a shit team just qualified for the World Cup by beating two teams headed by two of the worlds most expensive players....

Well a shit team just qualified for the World Cup by beating two teams headed by two of the worlds most expensive players....

Qualifying for the world cup and playing in it are two totally differant things. Argentia are toally struggling but if they make it they'll no doubt be a major force in the competition whereas Denamrk might as well not turn up.

Guest Heneage

Well a s*** team just qualified for the World Cup by beating two teams headed by two of the worlds most expensive players....

Qualifying for the world cup and playing in it are two totally differant things. Argentia are toally struggling but if they make it they'll no doubt be a major force in the competition whereas Denamrk might as well not turn up.

Says who? Greece won the Euro's just thanks to team spirit and good organization. Or do you thing Agger and Kjaer are utter dogshite? What about Poulsen? Just be honest you didn't really know much about Denmark and made an assumption that they were dog turd, now they've qualified you have no real argument other than that of ignorance.

Well a s*** team just qualified for the World Cup by beating two teams headed by two of the worlds most expensive players....

Says who? Greece won the Euro's just thanks to team spirit and good organization. Or do you thing Agger and Kjaer are utter dogshite? What about Poulsen? Just be honest you didn't really know much about Denmark and made an assumption that they were dog turd, now they've qualified you have no real argument other than that of ignorance.

Any team that classes Dennis Rommedahl as an attacking threath might aswell just save them selves the trip.

Guest Heneage

Any team that classes Dennis Rommedahl as an attacking threath might aswell just save them selves the trip.

How often have you actually watched him recently? He's not at the standard of PSV, but he's still really quick, so he offers some threat, you forget Stelios has more international medals than David Beckham, the game is not played on paper, Senegal have beaten France before, I'm not saying Denmark will win it, but they could at least qualify, we haven't seen the groups yet, you are not only counting the chickens before they hatch you are marking which one's you'll have for tea.

How often have you actually watched him recently? He's not at the standard of PSV, but he's still really quick, so he offers some threat, you forget Stelios has more international medals than David Beckham.

I've seen enough of him to know he's absolutely hopeless, nearly as bad ss Lovenkrands.

Guest Heneage

How often have you actually watched him recently? He's not at the standard of PSV, but he's still really quick, so he offers some threat, you forget Stelios has more international medals than David Beckham.

I've seen enough of him to know he's absolutely hopeless, nearly as bad ss Lovenkrands.

Do you go to many Ajax games ?

No and I suspect you don't either making whatever point your about to make irrelevant.

Guest Heneage

No and I suspect you don't either making whatever point your about to make irrelevant.

No but I've seen him for Denmark during the World cup qualifiers, which is more than I imagine you've seen.

Guest Heneage

Why did you watch the Denmark games, out of interest?

I'm sure we've been through this...

Well the name is Danish as is my Dad and his side of the family, normally it's just a bonding thing for us, we watch the games and I wish them well.

No but I've seen him for Denmark during the World cup qualifiers, which is more than I imagine you've seen.

Your only defending him because he's the best yous have, which is a massive indictmentof the Danish team. Your strikeforce is just as bad as when England lined up with Rickets, Heskey and Vassell against Holland a few years back.

Guest Heneage

Your only defending him because he's the best yous have, which is a massive indictmentof the Danish team. Your strikeforce is just as bad as when England lined up with Rickets, Heskey and Vassell against Holland a few years back.

I'm merely saying he's not as bad as you make out.

And how is it an indictment of the team, Sorensen, Agger, Kjaer, Poulsen, Kahlenberg, Bendtner, are all very good players Bendtner is the only one who is hit and miss, did you see his goal against Portugal if that was Rooney you'd be asking for a knighthood.

Always loved mr Palermo, proper centre fwd etc etc. Seemed quite an epic game that for Argentina in that rain. Delighted that he got himself the winning goal, I guess if they're really playing shit, we want them there.