The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Heneage

Suck on that Towelie.

Said several times here that I don't support Sweden ;) Agree with Chris P that Swedes are terrible winners.

I know you don't, just general statement.  ;D

England fan then?

Argies win!

Martin Palermo with the goal :lol:

He scored a header from 40 yards last week! sure have improved since missing those 3 penalties.

Was a class header that. Looked so easy but when you see the view from behind him the curl on it was unreal.

Argies win!

Martin Palermo with the goal :lol:

He scored a header from 40 yards last week! sure have improved since missing those 3 penalties.

Was a class header that. Looked so easy but when you see the view from behind him the curl on it was unreal.

The spin was already on the ball, he didn't know much about it really.

Suck on that Towelie.

Said several times here that I don't support Sweden ;) Agree with Chris P that Swedes are terrible winners.

England fan then?

Aye

How come?

His old man is English iirc.

Guest Heneage

Suck on that Towelie.

England fan then?

Aye

How come?

Why are you a Barca fan?

Suck on that Towelie.

England fan then?

Aye

How come?

Why are you a Barca fan?

Why are you a Denamrk fan? (I think that's the team in you avatar)

Guest Heneage

Suck on that Towelie.

England fan then?

Aye

How come?

Why are you a Barca fan?

Why are you a Denamrk fan? (I think that's the team in you avatar)

Go back a page or two.

Suck on that Towelie.

England fan then?

Aye

How come?

His old man is English iirc.

Ah.  Makes sense then.

Why did you watch the Denmark games, out of interest?

I'm sure we've been through this...

Well the name is Danish as is my Dad and his side of the family, normally it's just a bonding thing for us, we watch the games and I wish them well.

f*** me Kezman lad your like  a mini-EU in human format bit Italian, Danish & English any more nations in your genetic make up?

Guest Heneage

Well the name is Danish as is my Dad and his side of the family, normally it's just a bonding thing for us, we watch the games and I wish them well.

f*** me Kezman lad your like the a min-EU in human format bit Italian, Danish & English any more nations in your genetic make up?

Erm.

Depends how far you go back, Mother claims French/Irish on her side, Dad has mentioned Dutch. We're slags basically.

Guest toonlass

f*** me Kezman lad your like the a min-EU in human format bit Italian, Danish & English any more nations in your genetic make up?

Erm.

Depends how far you go back, Mother claims French/Irish on her side, Dad has mentioned Dutch. We're slags basically.

Do you speak any of the languages? (other than English obviously).

Guest Heneage

Erm.

Do you speak any of the languages? (other than English obviously).

Speak passable French, better Italian and smidgens of Danish, the latter is horendously annoying to learn and even pronounce. I've had a few conversations with the late Luca Altieri in Italian via MSN.

I wish Bolivia didn't fucking exist, fucking no-country fucking up my awesome bet.

How much they sting ya for?

£40 Greece, Czech and US already safe. Just the lap of honour left with Brazil beating Bolivia and I'd be bathing in the green, or so I thought. :weep: