The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I know they were playing Chelsea and the reality was that they had zero chance of getting back in the game, but I love how fat sam publicly slagged his players off for daring to take it upon themselves to try and attack and score some goals to get back in the game. Dickhead.

:sadnod:

Blatant Pen #9787086756 that the ref misses in one of our games.

We get it so often we don't even mention them anymore.

Likewise disallowed Newcastle goals.

The quality of officiating in this league means it's completely random what happens, tbh.

The quality of officiating in this league means it's completely random what happens, tbh.

You have admire how they penalise the PL refs if they fuck up............get them to do a Championship game!!!!!

You have admire how they penalise the PL refs if they fuck up............get them to do a Championship game!!!!!

:lol: Aye: cheers.

Guest Geordiesned

Just watching last night's MOTD. Anyone see the coin thrown at the Birmingham players from the away section after the first goal? The steward walked over and picked it up.

Will anyone manage to get a beachball onto the pitch today?

My mates going in the away stand, say they have big plans for baloons, thel probably get confiscated when there walking in tbh

Owen starts with Rooney . For some reason i think this will be the starting front two at the WC  :sadnod:

Man utd will fuck liverpool here IMO , no gerrard.

No he doesnt. Owen is on the bench. Berbatov starts. Just read out on 5Live

Will anyone manage to get a beachball onto the pitch today?

My mates going in the away stand, say they have big plans for baloons, thel probably get confiscated when there walking in tbh

not if they hide them in their underwear and blow them up later  :thup:

Rivaldo instead of Kuyt there = GOAL. Slightly poor ball from Lucas, but a striker like Kuyt should show better technique.

Liverpool have played the better football, despite on paper having the inferior players.

Guest Heneage

Is it just me that thinks sometimes Ferguson holds onto academy products for too long. O'shea just doesn't seem Man United quality.