The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Say what you will about Liverpool but it's nice that Rafa is giving young players ago. I would have thought he would have relied on the likes of Gerrard for a dive of that magnitude but it seems that with Alonso now departed he's letting the youngsters like N'Gog step up and continue this fine Liverpool tradition.

How is playing N'Gog (worse than Shola) and Voronin (worse than Nolan) continuing a fine tradition? There's no fucker else and that's entirely due to Rafa's inadequacy..

...the fine liverpool tradition being to dive in the area when losing. I was just pointing out that it wasn't Stevie for a change. I think something may have been lost in translation.

From football365.com:

"I knew I didn't touch him and I said to the referee to book me or send me off, it would have made me feel better.

"I'm sure he (Ngog) has got a family, well if I went home having done that I'd be embarrassed.

"You're supposed to be teaching your kids an example and that is just an embarrassing case of cheating.

Carsley speaks.  :smitten:

Honestly, Alcorcon could take the lead here. Not that they're doing much, but some more composure on the ball and there's no reason why they can't. Madrid playing open without really creating much.

El Clasico under 3 weeks away.  :frantic:

0-0 half time. Good I didn't end up putting that bet then, doesn't seem they are really going to put 5 past them.

Real's line up, btw:

Dudek, Lass, Pepe, Albiol, Arbeloa, Diarra, Gago, Higuaín, Kaká, Raúl, Van Nistelrooy

That team is so unbalanced.

Seems to me like Pelligrini just wanted to squeeze in all his best attackers so he couldn't be criticised for leaving anyone on the bench against a lowly team. He'll just get criticised for the team being disjointed and s*** instead now.

btw- Diarra (still lol @ "Lass") played right back a fair bit at Arsenal & especially Chelsea

From football365.com:

"I knew I didn't touch him and I said to the referee to book me or send me off, it would have made me feel better.

"I'm sure he (Ngog) has got a family, well if I went home having done that I'd be embarrassed.

"You're supposed to be teaching your kids an example and that is just an embarrassing case of cheating.

Carsley speaks. :smitten:

Carsley should shut up and not make such stupid tackles. His bad decision put the referee in the position to fall N'Gog's dive.

Why does everyone spell "N'Gog" wrong btw? I've seen places like the BBC spell it "Ngog". Weird because you never see anyone write "Nzogbia"