The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Sevilla 5 10

Unirea Urziceni 5 8

Stuttgart 5 6

Rangers 5 2

So are Rangers still looking to move to a league where they can compete financially in the CL, like err... Romania?

So Real sticks with playing Raul in Kaka's position, what's Pellegrini thinking? Everything in the Real play seems to slow down when Raul gets the ball and playing Kaka out wide isn't to much benefit for anyone. I suppose you're happy with that, V.I.

So Real sticks with playing Raul in Kaka's position, what's Pellegrini thinking? Everything in the Real play seems to slow down when Raul gets the ball and playing Kaka out wide isn't to much benefit for anyone. I suppose you're happy with that, V.I.

Pellegrini has been struggling to fit everybody who's expected to play (and that's a lot of whos at Real Madrid) in a tactic that works. Kaká on the wing is a bit wasting him, particularly when you stick Raúl in the middle instead. Higuaín is also not a good sole striker, he's great as a support striker or even drifting to a wing.

However this is just Zürich. I think Pellegrini is starting Raúl to keep him and his media posse happy, and then will drop him for the Barcelona game and play a saner formation instead. That's the garbage Real Madrid managers have to put up with though, the politics.

1-0 Hull.

We are so fucking shit. I hate Sylvain Distin. He is fucking dogshit.

Forced to play Pienaar tonight who I can only assume will be half-fit. Worrying times. Just hope the fact Hull are shit means we have a chance tonight.