The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Its the final ball thats been the problem every time Ive watched Everton this season. Admittedly, that's only 3 times, though.

Niel are Everton fans genuinely worried about relegation?

Not at the moment. There needs to be a balance between the 2 different mentalities: I still believe we'll get our act together and climb up the table, and whilst Chris rightly says some players are not pulling their weight, the injuries really have killed us.

The other side to the coin is however we can't just expect to get out. We need to play better, simple as that. This 2nd half has been a bitter disappointment, we weren't amazing 1st half but we showed fight, much like last Sunday, much like midweek. This 2nd half we haven't - and that's the worrying thing.

:shifty:

Sounds familiar to us this time last year...

Guest Heneage

Niel are Everton fans genuinely worried about relegation?

Not at the moment. There needs to be a balance between the 2 different mentalities: I still believe we'll get our act together and climb up the table, and whilst Chris rightly says some players are not pulling their weight, the injuries really have killed us.

The other side to the coin is however we can't just expect to get out. We need to play better, simple as that. This 2nd half has been a bitter disappointment, we weren't amazing 1st half but we showed fight, much like last Sunday, much like midweek. This 2nd half we haven't - and that's the worrying thing.

:shifty:

:lol: I knew you'd pop up, your prediction seems scarily accurate.

Fantastic play from Coleman he's looked bloody good.

Neill being his typical dirty self not even looking at the ball.