The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Darren Bent really is the difference between us and Sunderland on the whole. Last season, there was very little in it, this season, they have Darren Bent, and he's the difference between them battling relegation again and just about keeping their heads above water this season.

I'd never thought I'd say this, but to be fair to Sunderland they really miss Gordon, Ferdinand and Cattermole. Those three + Turner is essentially the most important players when it comes to defending, and their stand ins are just not good enough. Even though he's a right cunt on the field, Cattermole is important to them and when he gets back I reckon they'll start taking points of the other bottom half teams (Everton aside).

Guest kingdawson

What's you opinion of starting with 2 little guys against a tall Hull back line? Bad move Harry?

I'd never start Keane personally so i'm not the best person to ask. He missed sitters again today but Defoe was worse tbf. Just  a very frustrating day overall (bale was actually our best player).

Guest kingdawson

Positive = 6 clean sheets in a row.

Crouch on fire as well, 2 in about 14 for him ;D

Not exactly true...and he didn't even start today but lets ignore the fact that you're wrong and you may well be right.

Guest Roger Kint

Not exactly true...and he didn't even start today but lets ignore the fact that you're wrong and you may well be right.

At no point did i say starts/complete games or anything, therefore i am right

At no point did i say starts/complete games or anything, therefore i am right

Crouch has four total this season in PL, starting 12 games. In his last 14 Premier League games he has actually scored three! Anyway, go on with your little discussion :)

another one:

"Thinking positively - We lost by 5 goals, but we scored a couple which is better so comparitvely lets say that equated to a 4-0 loss.

I'd have taken 4-0 at the start of the day."

:idiot2:

Guest Roger Kint

ummm no he doesn't have about 2 in 14 so you're not right but whatever.

3 in 14, i would say thats ABOUT 2 in 14 being only 1 goal off but glad you think you are right ;D