The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Despite the Forest goal glut, this isn't the worst night we could have had. West Brom at best will bag (ho ho) a point and i would have taken that prior to kick off.

Whatever we think its a fucking impressive performance from Forest.

I don't see what the big deal is about Forest possibly going top tonight, bearing in mind that we will then have 2 games in hand over them.

Its just psychological.

Remember when we ent up under Keegan. portsmouth went on a barnstorming run to catch us up - closing a massive gap in the process.They went top for 24 hours. The only time we werent top all season.

If Forest go top tonight we need to do the same -let them enjoy it for 24 hours then not give them another sniff.

Guest Geordiesned

Canny finish in the Carlisle match. Exeter equalize but ex-Toon man Richard Offiong restores the Carlisle lead straight away.

You can tell its desperate times for Liverpool:

90:00+0:01

Shot from 35 yards by Jamie Carragher missed to the left of goal.

Surely a good night for you though overall? At the top, you have to have a benchmark of teams winning, so anyone failing to win is surely a massive bonus. 3rd place dropping 2 points = great night, from the outside that is.

Surely a good night for you though overall? At the top, you have to have a benchmark of teams winning, so anyone failing to win is surely a massive bonus. 3rd place dropping 2 points = great night, from the outside that is.

Very true. I think most of us would have gladly taken the results prior to kick off. Maybe a few less goals for Forest....