The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Pedro!

:smitten:

This guy's strike rate is canny. I have to find a minutes/goal stat for him, although he's been more prolific in the cups.

I think he should get a run of games attacking on the left in place of Henry.

Thierry just hasn't been at it at all this season where as Pedro looks dangerous every time he's on the pitch.

This management lark, it's easy.

Wasted talent, Guti. Guy obviously is great but he's 33 and has never been able to establish himself either for Real or for Spain. Not only his fault (has seen people way worse than him lining up for Madrid week after week), but a better work ethic wouldn't have hurt.

It just reminds me of when I was a kid and I would play with that older kid that was so much better than anybody else. We would just give the ball to him and he would dribble around everybody. But then if he didn't show up at the pitch that day, everybody would just be forced to try harder as a team.

What happened like KD?

Corluka ball watching like a knob head. It was in there half, all we had to do was take it to the corner but we fuck up again (just like Leeds). Birmingham pump it back up field, Mcfadden collects and crosses, Jerome knocks it back into the six yard box and Ridgewell smashes home (Corluka just stopped playing by then for some weird reason).

You would have thought we'd learn from our mistakes...guess not.

Gomes also seemed to have some sort of mental breakdown as well, I thought.

Guest kingdawson

What happened like KD?

Corluka ball watching like a knob head. It was in there half, all we had to do was take it to the corner but we f*** up again (just like Leeds). Birmingham pump it back up field, Mcfadden collects and crosses, Jerome knocks it back into the six yard box and Ridgewell smashes home (Corluka just stopped playing by then for some weird reason).

You would have thought we'd learn from our mistakes...guess not.

Gomes also seemed to have some sort of mental breakdown as well, I thought.

He started to come out then thought better. Might have been better if he actually did come out.

brummie, do you look like keeping up your form? I have hopeful aspirations of catching yous if we can continue our form for the rest of the season; but Villa don't look like fading yet. City and Spurs keep going as well, just when I think we'll get vaguely near.

Great choices tomorrow: Arsenal v Man Utd, ACoN final, Sevilla v Valencia to name three.

Wait till you live with your girlfriend. You'll get to watch one of those if you're lucky.

I was going to say exactly the same thing.

How on earth do you lot manage to watch so much football? I've lived with my Mrs ten years now, and if i want to watch a match, i need to start dropping hints and being nice around the house at least 10 days in advance.

brummie, do you look like keeping up your form? I have hopeful aspirations of catching yous if we can continue our form for the rest of the season; but Villa don't look like fading yet. City and Spurs keep going as well, just when I think we'll get vaguely near.

I actually think we've just had our wobble, no goals in four matches.

I do wonder how much Wembley will distract, though.

I hope we buy a striker tomorrow.

Great choices tomorrow: Arsenal v Man Utd, ACoN final, Sevilla v Valencia to name three.

Wait till you live with your girlfriend. You'll get to watch one of those if you're lucky.

I was going to say exactly the same thing.

How on earth do you lot manage to watch so much football? I've lived with my Mrs ten years now, and if i want to watch a match, i need to start dropping hints and being nice around the house at least 10 days in advance.

:lol: Been doing the same with the Arsenal match tomorrow. All I got was "for fuck's sake I've let you watch it tonight haven't I?"

I actually think we've just had our wobble, no goals in four matches.

I do wonder how much Wembley will distract, though.

I hope we buy a striker tomorrow.

You have been having an amazing run of blank sheets though! (*eyes his FF team with satisfaction*)