The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Pellegrini has to juggle between him and Raúl and Benzema, but he's been playing a lot this season and arguably their best player after Cronaldo (and I think I saw an statistic somewhere that he actually has had more positive contributions - game winning goals and assists - than the Portuguese)

Guest firetotheworks

I havent watched Real for a while Has Kaka settled in alright then? He didn't look right the last time I watched them.

We're unreal. Least clinical team ever.

Shit game tonight. Two teams who really don't look good enough to bother the top four.

Watch Liverpool take fourth.

how can tottenham villa (both have plenty of money spent) and especially man city (with the money they spent they should be top) be so afraid of the 4th spot, it ain't going to bite

Guest firetotheworks

I can see Liverpool getting 4th now that Mancini hasn't really made his mark. Maybe he'll win some that Hughes would have drawn though. But Liverpool and fortune go hand in hand.

Guest firetotheworks

What is it about Parker that makes him look like someone pretending to be a footballer?

Because he runs like a dad in the dads race at a school sports day. The type that would win the race but then fall over after the line.

I miss him  :-[

What is it about Parker that makes him look like someone pretending to be a footballer?

Because he runs like a dad in the dads race at a school sports day. The type that would win the race but then fall over after the line.

I miss him :-[

Had a good game today, by all accounts. But Wham are shit.

Guest firetotheworks

I cant believe Upson there. Doing exactly the wrong thing, neither clearing it on the bounce nor tracking Nugent, just neither.