The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Mamadoud Niang!! 2-1 l'OM. Awful match, thus far though.

Valenciennes win it at the death!! 2-1 over Nice.

Montpellier won again I see.

Surely they can't really win the title?

I wouldn't put much into today. It was a 1-0 victory over the bottom team. I've been telling myself Montpellier would fade away since the early part of the season, but they keep ticking along and punctuated that with big wins over Lyon and Marseille. The title (as well as European places) is legitimately up for grabs this season. Bordeaux haven't looked too good recently.

Guest kingdawson

£80m is still bonkers but Ronaldo really is a f***ing awesome player. He just produces.

He's simply awesome. Much better than his hugely overrated teammate(Kaka).

£80m is still bonkers but Ronaldo really is a f***ing awesome player. He just produces.

Kaka's injuries have worn him down in the last few years. If I had a choice of who to watch out of both of them it would be Kaka for his elegance and grace on the pitch. Messi's still the best though.

Guest kingdawson

Kaka's injuries have worn him down in the last few years. If I had a choice of who to watch out of both of them it would be Kaka for his elegance and grace on the pitch. Messi's still the best though.

Agree with that.

Tbh i appreciate technical players who dictate play and pick out good passes. Kaka is a Zidane type player but imo he's nowhere near Zidane's quality. I just never got the hype with Kaka. I mean he's a good player who seems like a nice guy off the pitch but i wouldn't put him in the elite list.

Agree with that.

Tbh i appreciate technical players who dictate play and pick out good passes. Kaka is a Zidane type player but imo he's nowhere near Zidane's quality. I just never got the hype with Kaka. I mean he's a good player who seems like a nice guy off the pitch but i wouldn't put him in the elite list.

Think of that pass he made to Crespo in the Liverpool final. Football at its finest.

Guest kingdawson

Agree with that.

Think of that pass he made to Crespo in the Liverpool final. Football at its finest.

True but he was helped massively by that Moron Carragher trying to play offside on the half way line.

Agree with that.

True but he was helped massively by that Moron Carragher trying to play offside on the half way line.

The pass was absolute genius. You can't take anything away from it.

Guest Heneage

Agree with that.

I see that and raise you his performance at Old Trafford in the Champions League.

Guest kingdawson

Agree with that.

Was a class pass but was helped by Liverpool defenders all being near the half way line. Tim Cahill's pass a few weeks ago against Arsenal for Pienaar's goal was a better pass imo. He had 2 players closing him down and still played a lovely through ball.

Agree with that.

Was a class pass but was helped by Liverpool defenders all being near the half way line. Tim Cahill's pass a few weeks ago against Arsenal for Pienaar's goal was a better pass imo. He had 2 players closing him down and still played a lovely through ball.

It's a lot harder to hit the ball at such accuracy with your toe/outside of your boot imo.

Guest kingdawson

Agree with that.

No i'm wrong. Just watched the 2 passes again on youtube and i underrated Kaka's pass quite a lot.

Guest kingdawson

Agree with that.

It's a lot harder to hit the ball at such accuracy with your toe/outside of your boot imo.

Yeh mate i got it wrong. Kaka's pass was ridiculous.

Guest firetotheworks

Kaka may be over rated now, but it's only because prior to his injuries he was incredible. 2006-2008 he was the best midfielder in the world imo.