The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest guinness_fiend

I think Keegan would take the Madrid job if it were offered to him.

Nah, he'd take it for at least a few months until his soccer school is liquid again.

:shifty:

Guest kingdawson

It's amazing how many times I watch Huntelaar play without realising until after the match.

The killer touch does seem to have gone :(

Did he ever have it though?

Yes he scored loads in the Dutch league, not exactly the hardest thing to do though is it.

Guest Heneage

It's amazing how many times I watch Huntelaar play without realising until after the match.

The killer touch does seem to have gone :(

Yes he scored loads in the Dutch league, not exactly the hardest thing to do though is it.

His record for Real doesn't look too bad.

Maybe he was just more relaxed, I mean saying that he has scored some wonderful goals for Milan this year, his chip springs to mind.

Indeed, he hasn't really been prolific at a top club although his record at Madrid was decent I thought. Hasn't helped that he's been whored about. Hope he comes to England at some point.

Always liked him since he scored against us in the UEFA Cup.

Guest kingdawson

I'll take you lots word for it regarding Huntelaar. I'm not exactly a big fan but then again, i haven't watched Seria A this .

I was very much against us signing him when we were linked with him in the summer. He reminds me of a Pavlychenko type poacher forward that's absolutely useless anywhere else but the 18 yard box. I prefered us to sign Crouch who scores less but offers more overall, and compliments Defoe better imo.

Guest Heneage

I'll take you lots word for it regarding Huntelaar. I'm not exactly a big fan but then again, i haven't watched Seria A this .

I was very much against us signing him when we were linked with him in the summer. He reminds me of a Pavlychenko type poacher forward that's absolutely useless anywhere else but the 18 yard box. I prefered us to sign Crouch who scores less but offers more overall, and compliments Defoe better imo.

Amazingly I think he would have suited Tottenham down to the ground. He needs a pacey player to play off to be effective in the top tier leagues, such as Defoe.

Why would they want him exactly? Never managed out of England and hasn't completed a full season in 5 years.

Sounds like a perfect match. Out within a few months, guaranteed be it by quittage or sackage.

Shame he's not world class... eh

More to the point  KK is no ones puppet & is not always on message & at RM the manager needs strings & to keep his gob shut.

They do want Mou, they have tried to sign him a couple times already since it's a "Galáctico" manager. Problem is that Mou has been smart enough to see how they work there and has been unkeen on it. But if stuff at Inter doesn't go well, I can't see openings at clubs that could accomodate his ambition.

His style of play would not endear him to Bernabéu fans, though.

Yeah,you've got a surplus of goofy strikers tbh.And more seriously,at the moment ,he ain't in the same class as the ones you have.