The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I have been lurking mischievously on some Real Madrid boards and the mongs are pretty viciously attacking Pellegrini... and Higuaín of all people  :lol:

Fuck me, since he is Argentinian I should just email him those posts and maybe he'll leave to City.

I have been lurking mischievously on some Real Madrid boards and the mongs are pretty viciously attacking Pellegrini... and Higuaín of all people  :lol:

Fuck me, since he is Argentinian I should just email him those posts and maybe he'll leave to City.

Didn't see the match (just the highlights) but the open goal Higuain missed was unreal, not that that's any excuse like.

f*** me, since he is Argentinian I should just email him those posts and maybe he'll leave to City.

Didn't see the match (just the highlights) but the open goal Higuain missed was unreal, not that that's any excuse like.

I was only checking it from time to time, but he looked pretty off. And yes the miss was awful. The guy is night and day when playing in CL and La Liga, his European record is dreadful. Guess he needs to develop character and composure in these big occasions, he is still young and hasn't played in any big European game yet (see what I did here  :lol:).

Guest kingdawson

f*** me, since he is Argentinian I should just email him those posts and maybe he'll leave to City.

Yeh bad miss but Higuain consistently puts in great performances for them when those around him flatter to deceive. The fans should kiss the ground he walks on for his performances last season.

Yeh bad miss but Higuain consistently puts in great performances for them when those around him flatter to deceive. The fans should kiss the ground he walks on for his performances last season.

He is actually the most decisive player for Real this season. His goals have meant more points for them than any other player in the team, including Cronaldo.

1    Girondins de Bordeaux 26  52

2    Montpellier Hérault SC 27 52

3    AJ Auxerre 27 51

4    Olympique Lyonnais 27  50

5    Olympique de Marseille 26  49

6    LOSC Lille Métropole 27  48

Bordeaux lost to Auxerre today and the Ligue 1 table now looks like this. Bordeaux have a game in hand on all these teams except for Marseille, who are only three points behind. Only 11 matches left and every thing is up for grabs as far as Europe and the League.

If you were the Glazers, would you not just bring back the green and gold strip as next season's away again. That would kind of shit all over the protests would it not?

I'd love it, I'd love it if they did that. :lol:

Bordeaux lost to Auxerre today and the Ligue 1 table now looks like this. Bordeaux have a game in hand on all these teams except for Marseille, who are only three points behind. Only 11 matches left and every thing is up for grabs as far as Europe and the League.

Really stalling now. Last two games were pretty rough, especially the first half against Montpellier! Worried someone might do to Bordeaux what Bdx did to Lyon and Marseille last year!

There any football on tonight, ITV4 or C5 or anything like that?

Fulham is on ITV4 i know, Liverpool i think are on 5. Not checked though.

EDIT: Hamburg v Anderlecht is on pre-Fulham game n all.

Really looking forward Juve vs Fulham. The home game surely will be a great day for them, playing against one of the most storied teams in Europe.

For some reason I'm starting to watch the Europa League a lot this season. I guess I'm a bit tired of seeing the same old clubs in the CL, and these matches are fresh.