The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

It's gonna be Rooney, Ronaldo or Messi for the individual awards this year like. Fair play to Rooney that he has elevated himself to just about the other two's level.

I guess the deciding factor for who gets the Ballon' Dor/WPOTY will be who picks up the trophies, and probably even more of a factor who shines in South Africa.

i like that new la liga studio from sky sports

You ever watch Revista de la Liga? They're in some kind of mock up Spanish bar now with sound loops of talking and plate clattering in the background, it looks stupid.

You ever watch Revista de la Liga? They're in some kind of mock up Spanish bar now with sound loops of talking and plate clattering in the background, it looks stupid.

Saw that, wasn't sure if it was just a one-off.

The Chelsea - Inter game is on Tuesday right?

Yezzir

Good stuff, wouldn't have liked to miss that.

Saw that, wasn't sure if it was just a one-off.

Yeah I wasn't sure either. But they were making jokes half way through about the set up and background chat to suggest it wasn't a real bar so I made the assumption they wouldn't have that all set up for 1 show.

Guest neesy111

haven't for awhile

Guest kingdawson

Ronaldo's crying :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

What happened? switched off after the 1st goal

The guy stamped on him (should have been red carded as he done it on purpose). Ronaldo then throws a hissy fit with tears in his eyes. Camera zooms in on his leg (waxed homo legs btw) and he has a massive stud mark there.