The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

There can't be too many changes from the side that tore Arsenal a new one in the Champions League last year.

Clichy, Vermaelen, Arshavin in

Ferdinand, Ronaldo out

And a whole lot more maturity from Song and Denilson imo

Also this formation, the deep defensive mids both work really well allowing lots of very good attacking play!

Guest firetotheworks

Shame we didn't sign Arshavin last summer like. :lol:

Stop it, its too painful.

He's so much like Beardsley in the way he plays its unreal.

Won't happen because they'll inevitably go off the boil later on in the season, but I'd love to see Arsenal win the league. Nice football, team that hasn't just had money thrown at it, and 1 of my favourite managers. And Arshavin is so much better than I thought he was, really starting to show how class he is now.

Guest firetotheworks

Oh, and i have argued 1000 times with Arsenal fans that Van Der Persie will never be better then he is now (slightly above average) and the lot never seems to agree.

What is he doing that convinces the Arsenal supporters that he will be/is on of the best players in world?

Like you and Zlatan you mean?

Tbf at least Van Persie has shown that he can be world class and is just lacking consistency.

Guest Heneage

I'm thinking Bendtner changed his number to 52 as it's about as many minutes as he'll get this season.

Also Evra has tremendous balance.

Oh, and i have argued 1000 times with Arsenal fans that Van Der Persie will never be better then he is now (slightly above average) and the lot never seems to agree.

What is he doing that convinces the Arsenal supporters that he will be/is on of the best players in world?

Like you and Zlatan you mean?

Tbf at least Van Persie has shown that he can be world class and is just lacking consistency.

Zlatan beats VP. He carried Inter regularly last year, VP has never carried Arsenal in a similar way, he also has quite bad technical consistency.