The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Out of curiosity, when was the last time there was a pen against Man United at Old Trafford?

About 2,000 years ago.

Thats why Moses created the commandments from god. "No ref shall give pens against man U"

Guest Heneage

Out of curiosity, when was the last time there was a pen against Man United at Old Trafford?

About 2,000 years ago.

Stevie G last year in the 4-1, but prior to that I'm sure it was something daft like 1993.

Guest firetotheworks

About 2,000 years ago.

Stevie G last year in the 4-1, but prior to that I'm sure it was something daft like 1993.

Haha, it could only be Gerrard like. No one else would get one.

Guest firetotheworks

My god how has Manu won this? makes you hate the club even more

Back to the era of the early 00's when they were rubbish to watch but still won in the most annoying ways possible. At least over the last couple of years in the whole they won deservedly. Arsenal deserve a draw, definitely.

The irony of Man Utd's fans booing Eduardo :lol:

Tell me about it, had a bit of a go at a customer in work yesterday me and the manager were talking about Eduardo getting charged with it and he says "good" and i have seen him in work often in a United shirt, i said to him "listen mate, how dare you say that, do you understand the irony of it, i've seen you in an a Man U top all the time" he just walked off muttering. CLOWN!