The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I'm with FabregAsh on this one btw. van Persie is an excellent player and is often the best player in Arsenal's team - for example see last season at Stamford Bridge where he single-handedly gained them 3pts, or the opener against Everton this season, where he didn't score but was the best player on the park by about fifty country miles.

Zlatan is an excellent player too but for me vastly over-rated and doesn't do it often enough on the big stage.

Guest firetotheworks

I really want Arsenal to beat them now like.

FUCK: Off the bar from the above average Van Persie.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Hope the fucking team bus explodes the cheating too shit to win properly overratedmanc cunts. If there is a god then it is Arshvain and he will get his hat trick now

Guest firetotheworks

Zlatan has won Inter 4 league titles on the field though, what has Van Der Persie done?

Performed at international and champions league level. Which Zlatan hasnt...ever.

Holy fuck: What the fuck was that own goal!?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Zlatan has won Inter 4 league titles on the field though, what has Van Der Persie done?

Zlatan can  not even get on the Inter Milan bench right now, what is his injury? His ego? If a dogshit was a footballer it would be him

Guest firetotheworks

I really want Arsenal to beat them now like.

f***: Off the bar from the above average Van Persie.

Zlatan would have scored there, that's the difference

You're obviously not watching then? Just like you're not watching when Zlatan plays in the champions league or at international level.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Eduardo getting done could have been a turning point for Arsenal. They are less likely to get a penalty vs a big team when they are suspected of diving and it affect's the players' mentality