The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Heneage

Just watched WBA's pen from last night. You've got to be f***ing kidding me. The ref...:kinnear:

That was one of the worst dives I've ever seen.

I lived in Bordeaux last year and watched the final game of the season in the city square (where a big screen was put up) which won them league, special times - it was a fantastic atmosphere!

wtf? :lol:  I was there too :aww:

They are really stumbling over the finish line this season in the League, but their CL performances have still been very professional and efficient.

I lived in Bordeaux last year and watched the final game of the season in the city square (where a big screen was put up) which won them league, special times - it was a fantastic atmosphere!

wtf? :lol:  I was there too  :aww:

They are really stumbling over the finish line this season in the League, but their CL performances have still been very professional and efficient.

I was raging when OM could only draw against Toulouse on Sunday (typical against them). If we had won we would have been a point adrift. Still, three behind is not so bad. If we win all our matches we will pass Montpellier for second. Teams 1-6 in the table could all win the title and OM-OL and Bordeaux-Lille on Sunday are massive matches.

Wish Girondins all the best in the CL, btw.

Guest palnese

Fulham match not on the box this evening?

Listings have 5 as showing Liverpool and ITV4 showing Werder v Valencia then Sporting v At. Madrid

I think it's on ITV1.

Listings have 5 as showing Liverpool and ITV4 showing Werder v Valencia then Sporting v At. Madrid

I think it's on ITV1.

On ESPN.

I think it's on ITV1.

On ESPN.

espn also has wolfsburg V rubin kazan i think, for all those obafemi fans.