The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Heneage

0-4, Gibson.

Nani is really improving as a player it seems. His awareness is far better than what it was, typified perfectly by that pass - I don't think, say, a year ago, he would have taken the time to look up, and roll it back to Gibson. Great finish.

It's funny between Anderson and Nani I'd have bet on Anderson everytime to turn out to be the better player, because even at Sporting Nani just lacked the consistency to ever really be a top player.

Now it seems like Nani has really over taken Anderson, so much so that really the one thing that was special about Anderson he seems to have now lost, his driving runs and good passing, he almost seems too defensive these days. I hope he still has enough in him to become a great player, but with all these 'Holidays to Brazil.' You wonder if he has the mental strength.

He's got a way to go yet, like. Even earlier this season he was making the same sorts of mistakes but he's developing, at least. I think next year he's really got to take the PL by the scruff of the neck and show he can be one of the best in the league. He's getting there, slowly.

Fergie has ruined Anderson.

The guy has never been a central midfielder. He's taken all the drive and flair out of him that he had as a youngster, trying to turn him into a more rounded player has ruined all the positive attributes he had.

Everton missed a good chance to get themselves in contention for an Europa League spot.

Trust me, they're gonna overtake 1 of the top 4 challengers. Wolves are pretty good at home so a draw wasn't so bad.

We'll overtake Villa who seem to be having their annual late-season collapse.

We were unlucky today. Dominated the game and had some good chances, Wolves defended well though and we had an off day in front of goal. Happens sometimes.

Everton missed a good chance to get themselves in contention for an Europa League spot.

Trust me, they're gonna overtake 1 of the top 4 challengers. Wolves are pretty good at home so a draw wasn't so bad.

We'll overtake Villa who seem to be having their annual late-season collapse.

We were unlucky today. Dominated the game and had some good chances, Wolves defended well though and we had an off day in front of goal. Happens sometimes.

You should really see the forum, man. We're "afraid to progress" apparently (because on this occasion we didn't win when we should have).

They will probably be back in Barcelona this same evening.

Regarding clubbing... they are a bit the same, but they don't have the press stalking them as much as they do in England so it's quite under the radar except some of the most famous players. Barça's regulations are much stricter nowadays after what went down at the end of the Rijkaard days so it's pretty quiet so far in our front.

0-1 FT to us

Again not a great performance, but I'll take the points. Best news is that Zlatan has had his best game since January.

Some of the touches and interplay with Messi towards the end from Zlatan were very nice. You could see the confidence flooding back.

0-1 FT to us

Again not a great performance, but I'll take the points. Best news is that Zlatan has had his best game since January.

Some of the touches and interplay with Messi towards the end from Zlatan were very nice. You could see the confidence flooding back.

Aye. That's the best thing to get out of this game. Goal aside, he was much more involved in all our moves.