The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Lucky fuckers. Hope they get smashed at the Camp Nou.

Why? would much rather they won the champions league then Man Utd

I reckon:

£20.01 on Barca to win tonight, disappointed to hear Campbell isn't playing.

Think that's the most pissed off at losing a bet ever, it's not even the most amount I've lost on one bet. They should have fucking killed it off after 15 minutes. Lucky Arsenal wankers.

has got something to do with it.  :sadnod:

Guest guinness_fiend

That was never a penalty in a million years. Fabregas is an odious little t***. Shame as he is a top class midfielder.

This.

Lucky fuckers. Hope they get smashed at the Camp Nou.

Why? would much rather they won the champions league then Man Utd

I reckon:

£20.01 on Barca to win tonight, disappointed to hear Campbell isn't playing.

Think that's the most pissed off at losing a bet ever, it's not even the most amount I've lost on one bet. They should have fucking killed it off after 15 minutes. Lucky Arsenal wankers.

has got something to do with it.  :sadnod:

ah i see

Guest Stephen927

Fabregas scored the penalty with a hairline fracture he suffered from Puyols challenge for the penalty. What a hero. He's out for the season though, and looking likely to miss the World Cup.

I think it is harsh to say Arsenal were lucky. Barcelona didn't take their chances, simple as that. If anything Barcelona were the lucky team that Song was played in defence when Gallas went off. I will have to see the penalty incident again to comment on that.

Fabregas scored the penalty with a hairline fracture he suffered from Puyols challenge for the penalty. What a hero. He's out for the season though, and looking likely to miss the World Cup.

I think it is harsh to say Arsenal were lucky. Barcelona didn't take their chances, simple as that. If anything Barcelona were the lucky team that Song was played in defence when Gallas went off. I will have to see the penalty incident again to comment on that.

Well, at least it'll save him the letdown of realising he wouldn't start anyway.  :pow:

Guest Stephen927

Well, at least it'll save him the letdown of realising he wouldn't start anyway.  :pow:

He could have got his fair share of time though, Xavi and Iniesta won't start every game, and surely hes ahead of Alonso? Who else is there? Ridiculous btw that they can have a player like Fabregas on the bench. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

SSN are saying Cesc has a suspected broken leg!?

He should have got off when he went down. Those heroics look cool but he probably only aggravated whatever he has.

Blame Wenger for not doing that at HT v Birmingham. He was a mess in that second half and the lunging tackle he did about 80 odd mins was plain daft for someone injured. Was a big gamble to start him last night because he didnt treat him properly on Saturday

It is broke. Out for the rest of the season. Nasri to step up in centre mid.

Arsenal have won none of their 6 away Champions League games without Cesc Fabregas: 4 defeats, 2 draws (since 04/05).

But usually if Cesc isn't playing it's because the whole team has been weakened to almost a reserve side.

Arsenal have won none of their 6 away Champions League games without Cesc Fabregas: 4 defeats, 2 draws (since 04/05).

But usually if Cesc isn't playing it's because the whole team has been weakened to almost a reserve side.

When is Van Persie back?

When is Van Persie back?

Next Tuesday, bench i reckon started training with the squad last week.

It's not just Fabregas though, Arshavin will be out as well. You can only hope Walcott can cause similar havoc as he did last night.

I know he is amazing(at times) but Arshavin has been carried the last few weeks and has provided nigh on nothing.

Nasri had a really good game yesterday.

Guest Stephen927

When Walcott runs onto a ball he looks dangerous, but from a standing point where he has time to take on a man he is ineffective for the most part. Preferred to cross it early than take on a much slower player in Maxwell.

Does Agbonlahor have a reputation for being a t*** off the pitch?

I think he was in some 'shagging around' story in the NOTW a while back

Allegedly has a couple of kids from a while back. His defining characteristic is not that he's a twat, more that he's unbelievably stupid.