Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

What about Gerrard who stuck two fingers up at the ref? What about constant diving to disadvantage another team? What about the effing and blinding and surrounding referees on every decision?

Aye grabbing you cock and telling a player where to go deserves a ban.

F*** of FA and get your priorites sorted.

Seriously, is this a joke or what? If the FA are being serious about this then I hope that they will be analysing video evidence of every single PL game this week when one player tells another to fuck off, and be dishing out bans to them as well. Absolute joke. I also hope they will be looking at the various dives performed by the Liverpool players (namely Torres and Maxi) and do something about that. You know, against an offence that is essentially cheating as opposed to telling someone to suck you off.

Total joke if he gets banned. You can see from the gifs in this thread that the ref saw the incident and didn't act so there should be no retrospective punishments. However, had his name been John Terry and he had told the ref to fuck off everything would be ok :)

Guest pintofscottsellers

its pathetic if he gets a ban for it like, nothing would have been said if it was the other way round and torres done it, lee dixons a total nonce aswell, ginola's sound tho

SURELY if there is any sense left in this world, nothing will come of this?

I keep thinking this.....then 'But it's Joey Barton' pops into my head

This victimising is disgraceful, but the worst thing is that there is nothing that can be done about it.

Prepare for a 3 game ban, the FA look at any excuse to throw the book at us, especially Joey Barton. Like I said last time, he might as well go break one of their legs, more chance of getting away with it. This is what the FA and their rules are telling you to do, disguise your anger and violence in career threatening tackles.

Excuse my ignorance on such matters but when does the referee hand in his match report?  If the ref wanted to be a devious little b****** could he not watch the highlights on telly, then add the incident into his report?

He was an idiot and the "not fit to referee" chants were loud and clear.

Most of the bad refs we get are just incompetent, this guy actually looked biased.

Excuse my ignorance on such matters but when does the referee hand in his match report?  If the ref wanted to be a devious little b****** could he not watch the highlights on telly, then add the incident into his report?

Most of the bad refs we get are just incompetent, this guy actually looked biased.

The funny part of this statement is that the Liverpool fans reckoned the same thing.....so the Ref must have been biased in both directions.

The funny part of this statement is that the Liverpool fans reckoned the same thing.....so the Ref must have been biased in both directions.

Or Liverpool fans could be a bunch of spoilt brats.

Guest toonlass

My mate and I were talking about how he was able to ref this game and the Blackpool game when he's from Lancashire. Shouldn't be allowed to happen.