Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest neesy111

So they took the decision during last evening and called his agent to say he can leave the club? This club never stops to surprise me.

Eh, what is your point?

What do you think?

They took the decision last night after his tweets criticising them.  Seems like a logical set of events, i.e. Criticise your employers = Get punished.

Yes. Lets say they took the decision 4-8 hours after his tweets.. and what kind of decision? To let him leave on free transfer. But I agree, that's the kind of punishment you should get for criticize your employer, but it was a big decision to make after some tweets. 

You simply can't do what Barton did, unless he wanted this outcome (which is my view on the whole).

So Barton is gone?

Why are you even here Mike?

I mean, unlike most of us you had a choice.

What a stupid twat. :lol:

:lol: You answered your own question. I don't know how to support good teams, man.

Ashley is wiping his arse on Newcastle United and some of you are squealing like excited schoolgirls at his 'leadership' and 'ruthlessness'.

Fact. He's a cowardly cockney chancer, barrowboy, and typically of most southerners, knows absolutely f*** all about the game.

Yes, Barton said things that they wouldn't like. So what. They're supposed to be men aren't they?

Every single main tactical decison that has been made by the 'heirachy' at this club has dragged us down evern further. I am sickened.

Bobby would be ashamed.

Apart from Ashley being a cockney chancer that is one massive pile of s***.

So you think that Southerners know Fuck all about the game?

You really are a Fucking Prick!

Just about the entire post was moronic, and we've got people on here who are long time members clapping and giving thumbs up to that shit :facepalm:

Still confused why people can still explain away why he wasn't offered a new contract which he said he'd sign on less money. He only kicked off after this, when he realized the people in charge had absolutely no clue whatsoever.

How do you know he wasn't offered a new contract?

Guest thenorthumbrian

Ashley is wiping his arse on Newcastle United and some of you are squealing like excited schoolgirls at his 'leadership' and 'ruthlessness'.

Fact. He's a cowardly cockney chancer, barrowboy, and typically of most southerners, knows absolutely f*** all about the game.

Yes, Barton said things that they wouldn't like. So what. They're supposed to be men aren't they?

Every single main tactical decison that has been made by the 'heirachy' at this club has dragged us down evern further. I am sickened.

Bobby would be ashamed.

I agree with every single word of that.

just cant wait until ashley fucks off. honestly man, with the last few years of freddy and everything since this club's become about absolutely anything except football. so much so that we all just sit around talking about who's fault everything is. it's a tragedy.

Still confused why people can still explain away why he wasn't offered a new contract which he said he'd sign on less money. He only kicked off after this, when he realized the people in charge had absolutely no clue whatsoever.

How do you know he wasn't offered a new contract?

After 22 years of following English football, in this day and age I'd take the player's word of our owners any day of the week.

Bobby would be ashamed.

Bobby would be ashamed.

Then You are a prick as well........