Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

I have a feeling this move will go very well for Barton and OM. He needs to get out England, definitely. The atmosphere around him is too poisonous in that country.

He's not exactly popular in France tbf.

I have a feeling this move will go very well for Barton and OM. He needs to get out England, definitely. The atmosphere around him is too poisonous in that country.

why?

why?

Abou Diaby?

The Dabo thing mainly, but they just don't like his personality there. The Diaby thing and even the Gervinho incident last year didn't go down well.

This could be a disaster waiting to happen, then again he may well be out of the spotlight a bit and get his head down. Did Joe Cole no harm but then again Joe Cole is not a massive c***!

He won't be out of the spotlight though, he'll be booed at pretty much every away ground.

He creates almost all of it himself and absolutely loves being in the news. Could see that translating but for a period he could be successful there. Just like for a period he managed it here

Where is he not unpopular? :lol:

Guest neesy111

Unlucky Joey.

RBairner: #Marseille sporting director Jose Anigo denies #Barton rumours: "This is not news." #QPR